Mark Wahlberg Says He Wants to Punch Harry Styles in the Nose
Harry Styles apparently needs to avoid meeting Mark Wahlberg. The star of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" said during a recent TV appearance that he wanted to punch the member of One Direction because he was jealous after learning that his 10-year-old and 4-year-old daughters were interested in the boybander.
"Now the girls have turned to One Direction, they don't care about Dad anymore. My 4-year-old's going, 'Daddy, I like Harry.' And I'm like, 'Well, I'm gonna punch Harry in the nose when I see him,' " he told host Conan O'Brien on Thursday, January 9. "I get jealous. If I see that little p**ck he's gonna get it."
O'Brien then tried to clarify, asking if the actor wanted to "lure One Direction to help with a project, get them into a room and then beat the crap out of Harry." Wahlberg replied, "Probably all five of them." The statement, however, was just a joke. Wahlberg continued saying that he wanted to arrange a meeting so that his daughters could meet their favorite stars soon.
The "Ted" star apparently has recovered from neck injury. In December, he was seen wearing a neck brace when he went to Crossroads of the World mall. "I hurt my neck in Hong Kong in October," he told Huffington Post in an interview published one day before the outing. "I don't really know what happened because it wasn't one specific thing. I woke up in the morning and felt s**tty and couldn't move my neck. So, I've been rehabbing and doing corrective exercises."
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot