Mark Wahlberg Says He Wants to Punch Harry Styles in the Nose
Harry Styles apparently needs to avoid meeting Mark Wahlberg. The star of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" said during a recent TV appearance that he wanted to punch the member of One Direction because he was jealous after learning that his 10-year-old and 4-year-old daughters were interested in the boybander.
"Now the girls have turned to One Direction, they don't care about Dad anymore. My 4-year-old's going, 'Daddy, I like Harry.' And I'm like, 'Well, I'm gonna punch Harry in the nose when I see him,' " he told host Conan O'Brien on Thursday, January 9. "I get jealous. If I see that little p**ck he's gonna get it."
O'Brien then tried to clarify, asking if the actor wanted to "lure One Direction to help with a project, get them into a room and then beat the crap out of Harry." Wahlberg replied, "Probably all five of them." The statement, however, was just a joke. Wahlberg continued saying that he wanted to arrange a meeting so that his daughters could meet their favorite stars soon.
The "Ted" star apparently has recovered from neck injury. In December, he was seen wearing a neck brace when he went to Crossroads of the World mall. "I hurt my neck in Hong Kong in October," he told Huffington Post in an interview published one day before the outing. "I don't really know what happened because it wasn't one specific thing. I woke up in the morning and felt s**tty and couldn't move my neck. So, I've been rehabbing and doing corrective exercises."
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?