Mark Wahlberg Says He Wants to Punch Harry Styles in the Nose
Harry Styles apparently needs to avoid meeting Mark Wahlberg. The star of "Transformers: Age of Extinction" said during a recent TV appearance that he wanted to punch the member of One Direction because he was jealous after learning that his 10-year-old and 4-year-old daughters were interested in the boybander.
"Now the girls have turned to One Direction, they don't care about Dad anymore. My 4-year-old's going, 'Daddy, I like Harry.' And I'm like, 'Well, I'm gonna punch Harry in the nose when I see him,' " he told host Conan O'Brien on Thursday, January 9. "I get jealous. If I see that little p**ck he's gonna get it."
O'Brien then tried to clarify, asking if the actor wanted to "lure One Direction to help with a project, get them into a room and then beat the crap out of Harry." Wahlberg replied, "Probably all five of them." The statement, however, was just a joke. Wahlberg continued saying that he wanted to arrange a meeting so that his daughters could meet their favorite stars soon.
The "Ted" star apparently has recovered from neck injury. In December, he was seen wearing a neck brace when he went to Crossroads of the World mall. "I hurt my neck in Hong Kong in October," he told Huffington Post in an interview published one day before the outing. "I don't really know what happened because it wasn't one specific thing. I woke up in the morning and felt s**tty and couldn't move my neck. So, I've been rehabbing and doing corrective exercises."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her