Madonna's Rep Denies Singer Has Found New Boyfriend
Madonna is not dating a 26-year-old dancer after breaking up from Brahim Zaibat. A representative for the 55-year-old singer has responded to a report that she dated the dancer called Timor Steffens, telling Gossip Cop, "It's all c**p."
The "Like a Virgin" singer was said taking Steffens, who has worked with stars such as Michael Jackson, Beyonce Knowles and Whitney Houston, to a new year party which was held by designer Valentino Garavani in Switzerland. "The chemistry between Madonna and Timor was pretty intense," Radar Online reported, quoting someone who claimed to be at the bash.
"Some people at the party were whispering about how Madonna had just broken up with her ex, and now she's already with a new guy. It's that kind of crowd. Plus, you can't really ignore the fact that Timor is SO much younger than Madonna. I mean, he's basically a replacement for her ex," the source continued, adding that the star "was really showing him off, drinking and dancing with him all over the place."
Giancarlo Giammetti, honorary president of the Valentino Fashion House, shared a photo of Madonna and the Dutch dancer on his Instagram. "Happy new year !!! @madonna #Timour #fun #newyearseve #dance," he captioned the photo.
More Madonna News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung