Madonna's Rep Denies Singer Has Found New Boyfriend
Madonna is not dating a 26-year-old dancer after breaking up from Brahim Zaibat. A representative for the 55-year-old singer has responded to a report that she dated the dancer called Timor Steffens, telling Gossip Cop, "It's all c**p."
The "Like a Virgin" singer was said taking Steffens, who has worked with stars such as Michael Jackson, Beyonce Knowles and Whitney Houston, to a new year party which was held by designer Valentino Garavani in Switzerland. "The chemistry between Madonna and Timor was pretty intense," Radar Online reported, quoting someone who claimed to be at the bash.
"Some people at the party were whispering about how Madonna had just broken up with her ex, and now she's already with a new guy. It's that kind of crowd. Plus, you can't really ignore the fact that Timor is SO much younger than Madonna. I mean, he's basically a replacement for her ex," the source continued, adding that the star "was really showing him off, drinking and dancing with him all over the place."
Giancarlo Giammetti, honorary president of the Valentino Fashion House, shared a photo of Madonna and the Dutch dancer on his Instagram. "Happy new year !!! @madonna #Timour #fun #newyearseve #dance," he captioned the photo.
More Madonna News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO