Madonna's Rep Denies Singer Has Found New Boyfriend
Madonna is not dating a 26-year-old dancer after breaking up from Brahim Zaibat. A representative for the 55-year-old singer has responded to a report that she dated the dancer called Timor Steffens, telling Gossip Cop, "It's all c**p."
The "Like a Virgin" singer was said taking Steffens, who has worked with stars such as Michael Jackson, Beyonce Knowles and Whitney Houston, to a new year party which was held by designer Valentino Garavani in Switzerland. "The chemistry between Madonna and Timor was pretty intense," Radar Online reported, quoting someone who claimed to be at the bash.
"Some people at the party were whispering about how Madonna had just broken up with her ex, and now she's already with a new guy. It's that kind of crowd. Plus, you can't really ignore the fact that Timor is SO much younger than Madonna. I mean, he's basically a replacement for her ex," the source continued, adding that the star "was really showing him off, drinking and dancing with him all over the place."
Giancarlo Giammetti, honorary president of the Valentino Fashion House, shared a photo of Madonna and the Dutch dancer on his Instagram. "Happy new year !!! @madonna #Timour #fun #newyearseve #dance," he captioned the photo.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters