Video: Jay-Z Invites Another Fan to Rap His Verses Onstage During Chicago Show
Jay-Z made another fan's dream come true. A few days after inviting 12-year-old fan named Justin to the stage to rap his "Clique", the rapper gave a 19-year-old female fan a chance to show off her rap skill in front of the crowd at his Chicago show on Thursday night, January 9.
According to TMZ, Jay asked the lucky fan named Monique to join him onstage after he saw her holding a sign that read, "When I was 16 I rapped on this stage with you. I'm 19 now and I'm ready." Monique previously rapped for the hip-hop mogul when he was on his "Blueprint 3" tour.
"You gotta be quiet so I can rap for him. I'm tryna get signed tonight and s**t," she confidently told the crowd before trying to impress the boss of Roc Nation with her own verses.
"You just told your whole entire life story, huh?" Jay asked her after she finished her performance. "I would've done the same s**t. F**k that. It might not happen again." Before Monique exited the stage, he gave her a big hug and told her, "I love you."
More Jay-Z News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound