Video: Jay-Z Invites Another Fan to Rap His Verses Onstage During Chicago Show
Jay-Z made another fan's dream come true. A few days after inviting 12-year-old fan named Justin to the stage to rap his "Clique", the rapper gave a 19-year-old female fan a chance to show off her rap skill in front of the crowd at his Chicago show on Thursday night, January 9.
According to TMZ, Jay asked the lucky fan named Monique to join him onstage after he saw her holding a sign that read, "When I was 16 I rapped on this stage with you. I'm 19 now and I'm ready." Monique previously rapped for the hip-hop mogul when he was on his "Blueprint 3" tour.
"You gotta be quiet so I can rap for him. I'm tryna get signed tonight and s**t," she confidently told the crowd before trying to impress the boss of Roc Nation with her own verses.
"You just told your whole entire life story, huh?" Jay asked her after she finished her performance. "I would've done the same s**t. F**k that. It might not happen again." Before Monique exited the stage, he gave her a big hug and told her, "I love you."
More Jay-Z News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama