Video: Jay-Z Invites Another Fan to Rap His Verses Onstage During Chicago Show
Jay-Z made another fan's dream come true. A few days after inviting 12-year-old fan named Justin to the stage to rap his "Clique", the rapper gave a 19-year-old female fan a chance to show off her rap skill in front of the crowd at his Chicago show on Thursday night, January 9.
According to TMZ, Jay asked the lucky fan named Monique to join him onstage after he saw her holding a sign that read, "When I was 16 I rapped on this stage with you. I'm 19 now and I'm ready." Monique previously rapped for the hip-hop mogul when he was on his "Blueprint 3" tour.
"You gotta be quiet so I can rap for him. I'm tryna get signed tonight and s**t," she confidently told the crowd before trying to impress the boss of Roc Nation with her own verses.
"You just told your whole entire life story, huh?" Jay asked her after she finished her performance. "I would've done the same s**t. F**k that. It might not happen again." Before Monique exited the stage, he gave her a big hug and told her, "I love you."
More Jay-Z News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split