Video: Jay-Z Invites Another Fan to Rap His Verses Onstage During Chicago Show
Jay-Z made another fan's dream come true. A few days after inviting 12-year-old fan named Justin to the stage to rap his "Clique", the rapper gave a 19-year-old female fan a chance to show off her rap skill in front of the crowd at his Chicago show on Thursday night, January 9.
According to TMZ, Jay asked the lucky fan named Monique to join him onstage after he saw her holding a sign that read, "When I was 16 I rapped on this stage with you. I'm 19 now and I'm ready." Monique previously rapped for the hip-hop mogul when he was on his "Blueprint 3" tour.
"You gotta be quiet so I can rap for him. I'm tryna get signed tonight and s**t," she confidently told the crowd before trying to impress the boss of Roc Nation with her own verses.
"You just told your whole entire life story, huh?" Jay asked her after she finished her performance. "I would've done the same s**t. F**k that. It might not happen again." Before Monique exited the stage, he gave her a big hug and told her, "I love you."
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Jay-Z News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'