Lucy Hale Performs 'You Sound Good to Me' on 'Good Morning America'
Lucy Hale took the stage of "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, January 10. The "Pretty Little Liars" star treated fans with the first TV performance of her debut country single "You Sound Good to Me".
Halle looked beautiful in a long sleeved-black dress and a pair of black leather boots. Joined by a backing band, she showed off her vocal skill in front of a crowd who cheered and sang along to the song.
Before performing the tune, she told host George Stephanopoulos that it had been an incredible week for her. "This week has been kind of insane," the 24-year-old actress/singer said. "We dropped the single, the music video and the premiere of the show ['Pretty Little Liars'], and then I found out yesterday that I get to sing at the Grand Ole Opry."
Debuting at No. 1 on iTunes country chart, "You Sound Good to Me" is the first offering from Hale's album, which is scheduled to be released this spring. "We spent a good time making it. We spent about two years ... really trying to get the sound right and figuring out what I wanted to say," she explained about her forthcoming record.
More Lucy Hale News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character