Lucy Hale Performs 'You Sound Good to Me' on 'Good Morning America'
Lucy Hale took the stage of "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, January 10. The "Pretty Little Liars" star treated fans with the first TV performance of her debut country single "You Sound Good to Me".
Halle looked beautiful in a long sleeved-black dress and a pair of black leather boots. Joined by a backing band, she showed off her vocal skill in front of a crowd who cheered and sang along to the song.
Before performing the tune, she told host George Stephanopoulos that it had been an incredible week for her. "This week has been kind of insane," the 24-year-old actress/singer said. "We dropped the single, the music video and the premiere of the show ['Pretty Little Liars'], and then I found out yesterday that I get to sing at the Grand Ole Opry."
Debuting at No. 1 on iTunes country chart, "You Sound Good to Me" is the first offering from Hale's album, which is scheduled to be released this spring. "We spent a good time making it. We spent about two years ... really trying to get the sound right and figuring out what I wanted to say," she explained about her forthcoming record.
More Lucy Hale News
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface