Lucy Hale Performs 'You Sound Good to Me' on 'Good Morning America'
Lucy Hale took the stage of "Good Morning America" on Friday morning, January 10. The "Pretty Little Liars" star treated fans with the first TV performance of her debut country single "You Sound Good to Me".
Halle looked beautiful in a long sleeved-black dress and a pair of black leather boots. Joined by a backing band, she showed off her vocal skill in front of a crowd who cheered and sang along to the song.
Before performing the tune, she told host George Stephanopoulos that it had been an incredible week for her. "This week has been kind of insane," the 24-year-old actress/singer said. "We dropped the single, the music video and the premiere of the show ['Pretty Little Liars'], and then I found out yesterday that I get to sing at the Grand Ole Opry."
Debuting at No. 1 on iTunes country chart, "You Sound Good to Me" is the first offering from Hale's album, which is scheduled to be released this spring. "We spent a good time making it. We spent about two years ... really trying to get the sound right and figuring out what I wanted to say," she explained about her forthcoming record.
More Lucy Hale News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5