Chace Crawford and Gwyneth Paltrow Join 'Glee' 100th Episode
More guest stars are coming to "Glee" for its 100th episode. Chace Crawford and Gwyneth Paltrow have been reported to join the cast to help celebrate the show's milestone in a two-part event airing March 18 and 25.
Crawford, best known for his role as Nate Archibald on The CW's "Gossip Girl", would portray Biff, "kind of a Yalie degenerate," Matthew Morrison revealed. The Will Schuester depicter additionally dished, "I think he's going to be Dianna Agron's [Quinn] new love interest."
Paltrow, meanwhile, will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holiday. The 41-year-old has previously appeared in three episodes of the FOX show. She won an Emmy Award in 2011 for her guest-starring role on the musical series.
Paltrow is the latest star who will return to "Glee" for the 100th episode. Kristin Chenoweth as well as former series regulars Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron, Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. were previously tapped to appear in the said outing.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 100th episode will see Sue Sylvester finally succeeding in her attempt to end the glee club in Lima. After the "very moving" outing, the show will do several consecutive episodes set in New York City.
The 100th episode will also feature the cast singing songs which they've performed in past seasons. Fans were asked to choose which songs that should get the encore treatment in an online voting, which closed on December 3.
"Glee" will return with new episodes on its new night and time starting Tuesday, February 25 at 8 P.M. on FOX.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March