Chace Crawford and Gwyneth Paltrow Join 'Glee' 100th Episode
More guest stars are coming to "Glee" for its 100th episode. Chace Crawford and Gwyneth Paltrow have been reported to join the cast to help celebrate the show's milestone in a two-part event airing March 18 and 25.
Crawford, best known for his role as Nate Archibald on The CW's "Gossip Girl", would portray Biff, "kind of a Yalie degenerate," Matthew Morrison revealed. The Will Schuester depicter additionally dished, "I think he's going to be Dianna Agron's [Quinn] new love interest."
Paltrow, meanwhile, will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holiday. The 41-year-old has previously appeared in three episodes of the FOX show. She won an Emmy Award in 2011 for her guest-starring role on the musical series.
Paltrow is the latest star who will return to "Glee" for the 100th episode. Kristin Chenoweth as well as former series regulars Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron, Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. were previously tapped to appear in the said outing.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 100th episode will see Sue Sylvester finally succeeding in her attempt to end the glee club in Lima. After the "very moving" outing, the show will do several consecutive episodes set in New York City.
The 100th episode will also feature the cast singing songs which they've performed in past seasons. Fans were asked to choose which songs that should get the encore treatment in an online voting, which closed on December 3.
"Glee" will return with new episodes on its new night and time starting Tuesday, February 25 at 8 P.M. on FOX.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign