'Disciplined' Kim Kardashian Reacts to Photoshop Accusation on Twitter
Kim Kardashian, who recently shared her sexy workout photos with Tyga's fiancee Blac Chyna, slammed accusation that she edited the photos to make her body look thinner. In response to a fan who defended her on Twitter, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" insisted that she worked hard to shed baby weight from pregnancy and regain her pre-baby body.
"It sucks when people make up surgery or photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!" she wrote on Friday, January 10.
Last week, Kanye West's fiancee shared two photos of her and her friend comparing their toned backside. She also shared a photo of their fit bodies, writing, "Getting right for the new year." When asked by a TMZ videographer about the secret of her sexy body, the mother of one said later that day, "No carbs, workout and dedication."
Some people, however, doubted her statement. Eagle-eyed fans pointed out that the door's frame looked bent, causing speculation that the photo was digitally altered.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3