'Disciplined' Kim Kardashian Reacts to Photoshop Accusation on Twitter
Kim Kardashian, who recently shared her sexy workout photos with Tyga's fiancee Blac Chyna, slammed accusation that she edited the photos to make her body look thinner. In response to a fan who defended her on Twitter, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" insisted that she worked hard to shed baby weight from pregnancy and regain her pre-baby body.
"It sucks when people make up surgery or photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!" she wrote on Friday, January 10.
Last week, Kanye West's fiancee shared two photos of her and her friend comparing their toned backside. She also shared a photo of their fit bodies, writing, "Getting right for the new year." When asked by a TMZ videographer about the secret of her sexy body, the mother of one said later that day, "No carbs, workout and dedication."
Some people, however, doubted her statement. Eagle-eyed fans pointed out that the door's frame looked bent, causing speculation that the photo was digitally altered.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!