'Disciplined' Kim Kardashian Reacts to Photoshop Accusation on Twitter
Kim Kardashian, who recently shared her sexy workout photos with Tyga's fiancee Blac Chyna, slammed accusation that she edited the photos to make her body look thinner. In response to a fan who defended her on Twitter, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" insisted that she worked hard to shed baby weight from pregnancy and regain her pre-baby body.
"It sucks when people make up surgery or photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!" she wrote on Friday, January 10.
Last week, Kanye West's fiancee shared two photos of her and her friend comparing their toned backside. She also shared a photo of their fit bodies, writing, "Getting right for the new year." When asked by a TMZ videographer about the secret of her sexy body, the mother of one said later that day, "No carbs, workout and dedication."
Some people, however, doubted her statement. Eagle-eyed fans pointed out that the door's frame looked bent, causing speculation that the photo was digitally altered.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak