Jonah Hill Reportedly Romancing Actress Isabelle McNally
Jonah Hill has got himself a new girlfriend. The "The Wolf of Wall Street" star is reportedly dating actress Isabelle McNally after they were seen in public together a number of times.
The alleged couple were first photographed together in September 2013 but "it's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months" an insider tells Us Weekly. They were again seen together in December when hitting a gym and shopping for groceries at Whole Foods. No statement from Hill's rep yet.
Hill previously dated his high school sweetheart Jordan Klein for four years before calling it quits in October 2011. He moved on to Dustin Hoffman's daughter Ali for nine months, ending it all in September 2012. Three months later, there was a rumor that Hill was the third person in the break-up of Rob Kardashian and singer Rita Ora.
The "21 Jump Street" actor is known for his reluctance to talk about his personal life. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by radio jock Howard Stern.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest