Jonah Hill Reportedly Romancing Actress Isabelle McNally
Jonah Hill has got himself a new girlfriend. The "The Wolf of Wall Street" star is reportedly dating actress Isabelle McNally after they were seen in public together a number of times.
The alleged couple were first photographed together in September 2013 but "it's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months" an insider tells Us Weekly. They were again seen together in December when hitting a gym and shopping for groceries at Whole Foods. No statement from Hill's rep yet.
Hill previously dated his high school sweetheart Jordan Klein for four years before calling it quits in October 2011. He moved on to Dustin Hoffman's daughter Ali for nine months, ending it all in September 2012. Three months later, there was a rumor that Hill was the third person in the break-up of Rob Kardashian and singer Rita Ora.
The "21 Jump Street" actor is known for his reluctance to talk about his personal life. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by radio jock Howard Stern.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel