Jonah Hill Reportedly Romancing Actress Isabelle McNally
Jonah Hill has got himself a new girlfriend. The "The Wolf of Wall Street" star is reportedly dating actress Isabelle McNally after they were seen in public together a number of times.
The alleged couple were first photographed together in September 2013 but "it's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months" an insider tells Us Weekly. They were again seen together in December when hitting a gym and shopping for groceries at Whole Foods. No statement from Hill's rep yet.
Hill previously dated his high school sweetheart Jordan Klein for four years before calling it quits in October 2011. He moved on to Dustin Hoffman's daughter Ali for nine months, ending it all in September 2012. Three months later, there was a rumor that Hill was the third person in the break-up of Rob Kardashian and singer Rita Ora.
The "21 Jump Street" actor is known for his reluctance to talk about his personal life. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by radio jock Howard Stern.
More Jonah Hill News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret