Jonah Hill Reportedly Romancing Actress Isabelle McNally
Jonah Hill has got himself a new girlfriend. The "The Wolf of Wall Street" star is reportedly dating actress Isabelle McNally after they were seen in public together a number of times.
The alleged couple were first photographed together in September 2013 but "it's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months" an insider tells Us Weekly. They were again seen together in December when hitting a gym and shopping for groceries at Whole Foods. No statement from Hill's rep yet.
Hill previously dated his high school sweetheart Jordan Klein for four years before calling it quits in October 2011. He moved on to Dustin Hoffman's daughter Ali for nine months, ending it all in September 2012. Three months later, there was a rumor that Hill was the third person in the break-up of Rob Kardashian and singer Rita Ora.
The "21 Jump Street" actor is known for his reluctance to talk about his personal life. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by radio jock Howard Stern.
More Jonah Hill News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other