Jonah Hill Reportedly Romancing Actress Isabelle McNally
Jonah Hill has got himself a new girlfriend. The "The Wolf of Wall Street" star is reportedly dating actress Isabelle McNally after they were seen in public together a number of times.
The alleged couple were first photographed together in September 2013 but "it's been going on longer than that, [a] few more months" an insider tells Us Weekly. They were again seen together in December when hitting a gym and shopping for groceries at Whole Foods. No statement from Hill's rep yet.
Hill previously dated his high school sweetheart Jordan Klein for four years before calling it quits in October 2011. He moved on to Dustin Hoffman's daughter Ali for nine months, ending it all in September 2012. Three months later, there was a rumor that Hill was the third person in the break-up of Rob Kardashian and singer Rita Ora.
The "21 Jump Street" actor is known for his reluctance to talk about his personal life. "I'm not gonna talk about relationships. This is crazy," he once said when grilled about his personal life by radio jock Howard Stern.
More Jonah Hill News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart