Joe Nichols' Wife Pregnant With Their Second Child
Country singer Joe Nichols is expecting his second child with wife Heather. On Thursday, January 9, he personally shared the good news on Twitter, writing, "Aaaaaaand we're pregnant again! Another baby Nichols on the way in 2014!"
Joe and Heather, who have been married for six years, are already parents to a 20-month-old daughter Dylan River. The "Brokenheartsville" singer is also father to 15-year-old Ashelyn from previous relationship. "Joe, Heather and Dylan are very excited to be welcoming a new baby by summer," a rep of Joe told People.
Heather previously revealed an auto-immune condition that led her to have five miscarriages. Through fertility treatments and help from specialists, they managed to conceive Dylan and deliver her successfully. "It's like my body was allergic to babies, really," she said. "Every time I would get pregnant, I would immediately start fighting the pregnancy. My body would treat the baby as if it was a cold or a virus."
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'