Joe Nichols' Wife Pregnant With Their Second Child
Country singer Joe Nichols is expecting his second child with wife Heather. On Thursday, January 9, he personally shared the good news on Twitter, writing, "Aaaaaaand we're pregnant again! Another baby Nichols on the way in 2014!"
Joe and Heather, who have been married for six years, are already parents to a 20-month-old daughter Dylan River. The "Brokenheartsville" singer is also father to 15-year-old Ashelyn from previous relationship. "Joe, Heather and Dylan are very excited to be welcoming a new baby by summer," a rep of Joe told People.
Heather previously revealed an auto-immune condition that led her to have five miscarriages. Through fertility treatments and help from specialists, they managed to conceive Dylan and deliver her successfully. "It's like my body was allergic to babies, really," she said. "Every time I would get pregnant, I would immediately start fighting the pregnancy. My body would treat the baby as if it was a cold or a virus."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist