Joe Nichols' Wife Pregnant With Their Second Child
Country singer Joe Nichols is expecting his second child with wife Heather. On Thursday, January 9, he personally shared the good news on Twitter, writing, "Aaaaaaand we're pregnant again! Another baby Nichols on the way in 2014!"
Joe and Heather, who have been married for six years, are already parents to a 20-month-old daughter Dylan River. The "Brokenheartsville" singer is also father to 15-year-old Ashelyn from previous relationship. "Joe, Heather and Dylan are very excited to be welcoming a new baby by summer," a rep of Joe told People.
Heather previously revealed an auto-immune condition that led her to have five miscarriages. Through fertility treatments and help from specialists, they managed to conceive Dylan and deliver her successfully. "It's like my body was allergic to babies, really," she said. "Every time I would get pregnant, I would immediately start fighting the pregnancy. My body would treat the baby as if it was a cold or a virus."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'