Joe Nichols' Wife Pregnant With Their Second Child
Country singer Joe Nichols is expecting his second child with wife Heather. On Thursday, January 9, he personally shared the good news on Twitter, writing, "Aaaaaaand we're pregnant again! Another baby Nichols on the way in 2014!"
Joe and Heather, who have been married for six years, are already parents to a 20-month-old daughter Dylan River. The "Brokenheartsville" singer is also father to 15-year-old Ashelyn from previous relationship. "Joe, Heather and Dylan are very excited to be welcoming a new baby by summer," a rep of Joe told People.
Heather previously revealed an auto-immune condition that led her to have five miscarriages. Through fertility treatments and help from specialists, they managed to conceive Dylan and deliver her successfully. "It's like my body was allergic to babies, really," she said. "Every time I would get pregnant, I would immediately start fighting the pregnancy. My body would treat the baby as if it was a cold or a virus."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season