Joe Nichols' Wife Pregnant With Their Second Child
Country singer Joe Nichols is expecting his second child with wife Heather. On Thursday, January 9, he personally shared the good news on Twitter, writing, "Aaaaaaand we're pregnant again! Another baby Nichols on the way in 2014!"
Joe and Heather, who have been married for six years, are already parents to a 20-month-old daughter Dylan River. The "Brokenheartsville" singer is also father to 15-year-old Ashelyn from previous relationship. "Joe, Heather and Dylan are very excited to be welcoming a new baby by summer," a rep of Joe told People.
Heather previously revealed an auto-immune condition that led her to have five miscarriages. Through fertility treatments and help from specialists, they managed to conceive Dylan and deliver her successfully. "It's like my body was allergic to babies, really," she said. "Every time I would get pregnant, I would immediately start fighting the pregnancy. My body would treat the baby as if it was a cold or a virus."
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors