Justin Bieber Accused of Throwing Eggs at Neighbor's House
Justin Bieber has been hit with another negative report. According to TMZ, a neighbor who previously had a run-in with the "Baby" singer called the police when he noticed the Canadian heartthrob throwing some eggs at his house in Calabasas on Thursday evening, January 9.
According to the neighbor, he heard banging sound at about 7:30 P.M. and went around the house to check it. When he went to the balcony on the second floor, he claimed that he saw the 19-year-old pop star throwing some eggs at his front door. The neighbor also claimed that Bieber started aiming at him after he noticed his appearance, prompting the alleged victim to yell, "What the hell are you doing?"
The neighbor continued saying that he and Bieber had verbal arguments that night. The star reportedly threw about 20 eggs at his neighbor's house before going back to his mansion. According to sources, police officers responded to the call and took his report.
The day before, Bieber took Kelly Osbourne who just announced her split from fiance Matthew Mosshart to a graffiti lesson. The "Fashion Police" star shared a photo of her and her companion during their tagging session. "Just had so much fun getting lessons from @justinbieber on how to #SprayPaint! Needless to say I was s**t all I did was the horns! Justin is a lovely boy and have turned me into a true #Belieber tonight!" she captioned the photo. "Most #Random but fun night with @justinbieber!"
More Justin Bieber News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle