Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears' Videos Considered Inappropriate for Daytime TV in France
The videos of Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears are deemed too racy for daytime French TV. France's broadcast watchdog has said that TV channels should only play Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" and Spears' "Work B**ch" clips after 10:00 P.M., when French broadcasters begin airing programs for adults.
The broadcast watchdog CSA said in a statement on Thursday, January 9 that some channels were showing the raunchy videos in the daytime. Moreover, there are no parental guidance warnings.
According to CSA, Cyrus' nude appearance while swinging on a wrecking ball in her video is clearly too explicit and inappropriate for children. Meanwhile, Spears with her bondage gear shows "a sadomachistic universe representing women in a way that risks shocking many viewers."
Spears is no stranger to getting her video banned from daytime TV. Late last year, the same video by the 32-year-old songstress was reportedly prohibited from airing on U.K.'s TV channels, including MTV and The Box, before 10:00 P.M.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special