'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams Welcomes First Child
Jesse Williams, who plays Dr. Avery on "Grey's Anatomy", is now a father. According to Us Weekly, Williams' wife Aryn Drake-Lee gave birth to their first child, a daughter, in early December. A source said that the new parents named their baby girl Sadie.
Williams met Drake-Lee when he was still working as a school teacher in New York. He married his real-estate broker girlfriend in Los Angeles on September 1, 2012 after five years of dating. "Jesse was beaming with joy throughout the entire ceremony. It was the perfect night with lots of smiling, laughing and emotion. You could feel the love they have for each other. They're madly in love!" a guest at the wedding told PEOPLE back then.
A source revealed in October that the couple would be parents for the first time, adding that the baby would arrive in December. Drake-Lee already celebrated her baby shower on September 29 in Brooklyn, New York.
In addition to playing Jackson Avery on the long-running medical drama series, Williams took part in other TV series such as "Law & Order", "Greek", and "Beyond the Break". "She's been with me through all different facets of my career. She's stuck with me through thick and thick and thick and thin," Williams said of his then-girlfriend in an interview with USA Today in 2010.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl