'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams Welcomes First Child
Jesse Williams, who plays Dr. Avery on "Grey's Anatomy", is now a father. According to Us Weekly, Williams' wife Aryn Drake-Lee gave birth to their first child, a daughter, in early December. A source said that the new parents named their baby girl Sadie.
Williams met Drake-Lee when he was still working as a school teacher in New York. He married his real-estate broker girlfriend in Los Angeles on September 1, 2012 after five years of dating. "Jesse was beaming with joy throughout the entire ceremony. It was the perfect night with lots of smiling, laughing and emotion. You could feel the love they have for each other. They're madly in love!" a guest at the wedding told PEOPLE back then.
A source revealed in October that the couple would be parents for the first time, adding that the baby would arrive in December. Drake-Lee already celebrated her baby shower on September 29 in Brooklyn, New York.
In addition to playing Jackson Avery on the long-running medical drama series, Williams took part in other TV series such as "Law & Order", "Greek", and "Beyond the Break". "She's been with me through all different facets of my career. She's stuck with me through thick and thick and thick and thin," Williams said of his then-girlfriend in an interview with USA Today in 2010.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'