Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon Tie the Knot
Bobbi Kristina Brown is now a married woman. The daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston took to Twitter on Thursday, January 9 to announce that she and her fiance Nick Gordon had tied the knot. "#HappilyMarried SO#Inlove if you didn't get it the first time that is," the 21-year-old Brown wrote. She additionally attached a photo of her wearing the sparkler.
Brown also shared another photo of her flashing the ring. The snap shows her smiling, with her left hand touching her unruly hair. "Iloveubaby bouts change the world,#GETREADY!" she captioned the photo, seemingly referring to their married life. She wrote similar thing in the next post, saying, "BIGGGG things in store guys .. I'm so excited..We bouta change the world babbbbby! #bringEmOut! #Getready!xO!"
Brown revealed in an episode of "The Houstons: On Our Own" in October 2012 that she got engaged to Gordon. The couple then called it quits, but they were back together in July 2013.
"YES, we me nick are engaged. I'm tired of hearing people say 'Eww [you're] engaged to your brother' or 'If Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this,' " she wrote on her Facebook at that time. "Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating. My mom knows me better than any of you."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016