Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon Tie the Knot
Bobbi Kristina Brown is now a married woman. The daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston took to Twitter on Thursday, January 9 to announce that she and her fiance Nick Gordon had tied the knot. "#HappilyMarried SO#Inlove if you didn't get it the first time that is," the 21-year-old Brown wrote. She additionally attached a photo of her wearing the sparkler.
Brown also shared another photo of her flashing the ring. The snap shows her smiling, with her left hand touching her unruly hair. "Iloveubaby bouts change the world,#GETREADY!" she captioned the photo, seemingly referring to their married life. She wrote similar thing in the next post, saying, "BIGGGG things in store guys .. I'm so excited..We bouta change the world babbbbby! #bringEmOut! #Getready!xO!"
Brown revealed in an episode of "The Houstons: On Our Own" in October 2012 that she got engaged to Gordon. The couple then called it quits, but they were back together in July 2013.
"YES, we me nick are engaged. I'm tired of hearing people say 'Eww [you're] engaged to your brother' or 'If Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this,' " she wrote on her Facebook at that time. "Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating. My mom knows me better than any of you."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences