Amanda Bynes Enrolls in Fashion Institute for Winter Semester
Amanda Bynes reportedly is going back to school. E! News reports that the former child star has enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Orange County for the winter semester which starts on January 9. The "Easy A" actress reportedly has not showed up for her first day of classes, but her name is on the list of students who enroll in winter semester.
Bynes, who was treated for mental disorder in 2013, finished her treatment and went back home in December. In a statement to PEOPLE, the star's lawyer Tamar Arminak said, "Amanda has completed her inpatient rehabilitation and she's feeling better every day. She's now looking at various colleges with the intention of majoring in fashion design. She's mentioned before she's interested in creating a clothing line."
Bynes, who lives with her parents in Los Angeles after the treatment, was seen going to Disneyland that month. The next day, she reportedly took a tour at FIDM's campus to see the facilities with her parents. Wearing a floral-printed shirt and jeans, Bynes completed her look with sunglasses and styled her hair in ponytail.
The classes will not be her first experience with fashion. In 2007, she collaborated for a line called Dear for Steve & Barry.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details