Katy Perry Transforms Into a Knight in 'Dark Horse' Single Cover
Katy Perry has confirmed that "Dark Horse", which was initially released as a promo single, will serve as the third cut off her latest album "Prism". The 29-year-old diva now shares the official artwork for the track which she recorded with Juicy J.
The cover art, which arrived on Thursday, January 9, was created by New York-based artist Yao Xiao. It sees Perry as an animated character who is dressing up as a knight in brass armor and a Shakespearean bright purple dress.
"Dark Horse" is a follow-up to "Unconditionally", which peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100. While the emotional love song failed to storm the chart's top 10, "Dark Horse" landed at No. 6 this week.
Additionally, it has reached the top spot on U.S.' iTunes download chart. "So... it really is the year of the Horse! Just landed in China to see Dark Horse at #1 on ITUNES US. What an unexpected, lovely, surprise!" she shared her excitement on Twitter.
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?