Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie Attend 'Wolf of Wall Street' London Premiere
"The Wolf of Wall Street" cast went to London for U.K. premiere. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and his on-screen leading lady Margot Robbie were among the guests at the Odeon Leicester Square on Thursday night, January 9 along with co-star Jonah Hill.
The two gents suited up for the special screening, and Robbie was dazzling in a red two-tone Oscar de la Renta frock that had a tulip-shaped skirt. She pulled back her hair and finished off her look with a statement ring and bronze Christian Louboutin 'So Kate' pumps.
Celebrity guest Daisy Lowe opted for a black sheer outfit from Saint Laurent's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, topped with a blazer. "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" star Amy Willerton wore a strapless sheer sequin gown. Former The Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts donned a backless printed mini dress.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the movie adapted from real-life stock market manipulator Jordan Belfort's memoir will be released in the U.K. on January 17. It is supported by Matthew McConaughey and scripted by Terence Winter. It marks Scorsese and Winter's second collaboration after award-winning TV series "Boardwalk Empire".
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site