Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie Attend 'Wolf of Wall Street' London Premiere
"The Wolf of Wall Street" cast went to London for U.K. premiere. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and his on-screen leading lady Margot Robbie were among the guests at the Odeon Leicester Square on Thursday night, January 9 along with co-star Jonah Hill.
The two gents suited up for the special screening, and Robbie was dazzling in a red two-tone Oscar de la Renta frock that had a tulip-shaped skirt. She pulled back her hair and finished off her look with a statement ring and bronze Christian Louboutin 'So Kate' pumps.
Celebrity guest Daisy Lowe opted for a black sheer outfit from Saint Laurent's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, topped with a blazer. "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" star Amy Willerton wore a strapless sheer sequin gown. Former The Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts donned a backless printed mini dress.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the movie adapted from real-life stock market manipulator Jordan Belfort's memoir will be released in the U.K. on January 17. It is supported by Matthew McConaughey and scripted by Terence Winter. It marks Scorsese and Winter's second collaboration after award-winning TV series "Boardwalk Empire".
More The Wolf of Wall Street News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media