Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie Attend 'Wolf of Wall Street' London Premiere
"The Wolf of Wall Street" cast went to London for U.K. premiere. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and his on-screen leading lady Margot Robbie were among the guests at the Odeon Leicester Square on Thursday night, January 9 along with co-star Jonah Hill.
The two gents suited up for the special screening, and Robbie was dazzling in a red two-tone Oscar de la Renta frock that had a tulip-shaped skirt. She pulled back her hair and finished off her look with a statement ring and bronze Christian Louboutin 'So Kate' pumps.
Celebrity guest Daisy Lowe opted for a black sheer outfit from Saint Laurent's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, topped with a blazer. "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" star Amy Willerton wore a strapless sheer sequin gown. Former The Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts donned a backless printed mini dress.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the movie adapted from real-life stock market manipulator Jordan Belfort's memoir will be released in the U.K. on January 17. It is supported by Matthew McConaughey and scripted by Terence Winter. It marks Scorsese and Winter's second collaboration after award-winning TV series "Boardwalk Empire".
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports