Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie Attend 'Wolf of Wall Street' London Premiere
"The Wolf of Wall Street" cast went to London for U.K. premiere. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and his on-screen leading lady Margot Robbie were among the guests at the Odeon Leicester Square on Thursday night, January 9 along with co-star Jonah Hill.
The two gents suited up for the special screening, and Robbie was dazzling in a red two-tone Oscar de la Renta frock that had a tulip-shaped skirt. She pulled back her hair and finished off her look with a statement ring and bronze Christian Louboutin 'So Kate' pumps.
Celebrity guest Daisy Lowe opted for a black sheer outfit from Saint Laurent's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, topped with a blazer. "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" star Amy Willerton wore a strapless sheer sequin gown. Former The Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts donned a backless printed mini dress.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the movie adapted from real-life stock market manipulator Jordan Belfort's memoir will be released in the U.K. on January 17. It is supported by Matthew McConaughey and scripted by Terence Winter. It marks Scorsese and Winter's second collaboration after award-winning TV series "Boardwalk Empire".
More The Wolf of Wall Street News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women