Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie Attend 'Wolf of Wall Street' London Premiere
"The Wolf of Wall Street" cast went to London for U.K. premiere. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and his on-screen leading lady Margot Robbie were among the guests at the Odeon Leicester Square on Thursday night, January 9 along with co-star Jonah Hill.
The two gents suited up for the special screening, and Robbie was dazzling in a red two-tone Oscar de la Renta frock that had a tulip-shaped skirt. She pulled back her hair and finished off her look with a statement ring and bronze Christian Louboutin 'So Kate' pumps.
Celebrity guest Daisy Lowe opted for a black sheer outfit from Saint Laurent's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, topped with a blazer. "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" star Amy Willerton wore a strapless sheer sequin gown. Former The Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts donned a backless printed mini dress.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the movie adapted from real-life stock market manipulator Jordan Belfort's memoir will be released in the U.K. on January 17. It is supported by Matthew McConaughey and scripted by Terence Winter. It marks Scorsese and Winter's second collaboration after award-winning TV series "Boardwalk Empire".
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up