Justin Timberlake Goes to Taco Bell After People's Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake celebrated his wins at the 2014 People's Choice Awards by having some fast food. After he received three trophies at the Wednesday, January 8 award event, the former NSYNC member went to Taco Bell to have a little celebration.
Timberlake shared two photos of him and the staffers on his Instagram. "What do we do after we win 3 PCAs?!?! Easy... Go to Taco Bell!! People's Champ, baby!!" he captioned one snap. The photo shows him wearing all-black ensemble and sporting comical expression. Another photo shows him flashing a smile. "Ok... One more. #PeoplesChoice," he wrote.
The "Mirrors" singer beat other nominees such as Avicii, Blake Shelton, Bruno Mars and Michael Buble for Favorite Male Artist award at the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards. He also won over other stars including Alicia Keys, Ciara, Rihanna and Robin Thicke for Favorite R&B Artist trophy. He additionally received Favorite Album award for "The 20/20 Experience".
Timberlake mentioned his "beautiful wife" Jessica Biel in his acceptance speech. "I would like to thank my beautiful wife for teaching me patience. Just putting the dishes in the dishwasher, it goes a long way. Fellas, you're welcome," he said. The 32-year-old singer also took to Twitter to thank his fans, writing, "Thank you so much to everyone who voted!! I'm feeling like the People's Champ tonight!! Can't wait to see you all on tour. #PeoplesChoice."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift