Justin Timberlake Goes to Taco Bell After People's Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake celebrated his wins at the 2014 People's Choice Awards by having some fast food. After he received three trophies at the Wednesday, January 8 award event, the former NSYNC member went to Taco Bell to have a little celebration.
Timberlake shared two photos of him and the staffers on his Instagram. "What do we do after we win 3 PCAs?!?! Easy... Go to Taco Bell!! People's Champ, baby!!" he captioned one snap. The photo shows him wearing all-black ensemble and sporting comical expression. Another photo shows him flashing a smile. "Ok... One more. #PeoplesChoice," he wrote.
The "Mirrors" singer beat other nominees such as Avicii, Blake Shelton, Bruno Mars and Michael Buble for Favorite Male Artist award at the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards. He also won over other stars including Alicia Keys, Ciara, Rihanna and Robin Thicke for Favorite R&B Artist trophy. He additionally received Favorite Album award for "The 20/20 Experience".
Timberlake mentioned his "beautiful wife" Jessica Biel in his acceptance speech. "I would like to thank my beautiful wife for teaching me patience. Just putting the dishes in the dishwasher, it goes a long way. Fellas, you're welcome," he said. The 32-year-old singer also took to Twitter to thank his fans, writing, "Thank you so much to everyone who voted!! I'm feeling like the People's Champ tonight!! Can't wait to see you all on tour. #PeoplesChoice."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama