Justin Timberlake Goes to Taco Bell After People's Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake celebrated his wins at the 2014 People's Choice Awards by having some fast food. After he received three trophies at the Wednesday, January 8 award event, the former NSYNC member went to Taco Bell to have a little celebration.
Timberlake shared two photos of him and the staffers on his Instagram. "What do we do after we win 3 PCAs?!?! Easy... Go to Taco Bell!! People's Champ, baby!!" he captioned one snap. The photo shows him wearing all-black ensemble and sporting comical expression. Another photo shows him flashing a smile. "Ok... One more. #PeoplesChoice," he wrote.
The "Mirrors" singer beat other nominees such as Avicii, Blake Shelton, Bruno Mars and Michael Buble for Favorite Male Artist award at the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards. He also won over other stars including Alicia Keys, Ciara, Rihanna and Robin Thicke for Favorite R&B Artist trophy. He additionally received Favorite Album award for "The 20/20 Experience".
Timberlake mentioned his "beautiful wife" Jessica Biel in his acceptance speech. "I would like to thank my beautiful wife for teaching me patience. Just putting the dishes in the dishwasher, it goes a long way. Fellas, you're welcome," he said. The 32-year-old singer also took to Twitter to thank his fans, writing, "Thank you so much to everyone who voted!! I'm feeling like the People's Champ tonight!! Can't wait to see you all on tour. #PeoplesChoice."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal