Justin Timberlake Goes to Taco Bell After People's Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake celebrated his wins at the 2014 People's Choice Awards by having some fast food. After he received three trophies at the Wednesday, January 8 award event, the former NSYNC member went to Taco Bell to have a little celebration.
Timberlake shared two photos of him and the staffers on his Instagram. "What do we do after we win 3 PCAs?!?! Easy... Go to Taco Bell!! People's Champ, baby!!" he captioned one snap. The photo shows him wearing all-black ensemble and sporting comical expression. Another photo shows him flashing a smile. "Ok... One more. #PeoplesChoice," he wrote.
The "Mirrors" singer beat other nominees such as Avicii, Blake Shelton, Bruno Mars and Michael Buble for Favorite Male Artist award at the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards. He also won over other stars including Alicia Keys, Ciara, Rihanna and Robin Thicke for Favorite R&B Artist trophy. He additionally received Favorite Album award for "The 20/20 Experience".
Timberlake mentioned his "beautiful wife" Jessica Biel in his acceptance speech. "I would like to thank my beautiful wife for teaching me patience. Just putting the dishes in the dishwasher, it goes a long way. Fellas, you're welcome," he said. The 32-year-old singer also took to Twitter to thank his fans, writing, "Thank you so much to everyone who voted!! I'm feeling like the People's Champ tonight!! Can't wait to see you all on tour. #PeoplesChoice."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?