Lea Michele Premieres Full Music Video for 'Cannonball'
After teasing it with many pictures from the filming set and a preview clip, Lea Michele has finally released the full music video for her single "Cannonball". The four-minute visuals, which was premiered on Vevo on Thursday evening, January 9, is simple yet beautiful.
The Rachel Berry on FOX's TV series "Glee" is seen emotionally belting out the tune in an abandoned room before appearing on a set filled with multi-colored lights. In another scene, she is singing while standing against big mirrors.
Written by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" has so far peaked at No. 75 on Billboard 100. It serves as the first single off Michele's debut album, "Louder", which is scheduled to arrive on March 4 via Columbia Records.
The brunette singer has promoted the single by performing it on several TV shows like "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "The X Factor (US)".
Lea Michele's "Cannonball" music video
More Lea Michele News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent