Lea Michele Premieres Full Music Video for 'Cannonball'
After teasing it with many pictures from the filming set and a preview clip, Lea Michele has finally released the full music video for her single "Cannonball". The four-minute visuals, which was premiered on Vevo on Thursday evening, January 9, is simple yet beautiful.
The Rachel Berry on FOX's TV series "Glee" is seen emotionally belting out the tune in an abandoned room before appearing on a set filled with multi-colored lights. In another scene, she is singing while standing against big mirrors.
Written by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" has so far peaked at No. 75 on Billboard 100. It serves as the first single off Michele's debut album, "Louder", which is scheduled to arrive on March 4 via Columbia Records.
The brunette singer has promoted the single by performing it on several TV shows like "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "The X Factor (US)".
More Lea Michele News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!