Lea Michele Premieres Full Music Video for 'Cannonball'
After teasing it with many pictures from the filming set and a preview clip, Lea Michele has finally released the full music video for her single "Cannonball". The four-minute visuals, which was premiered on Vevo on Thursday evening, January 9, is simple yet beautiful.
The Rachel Berry on FOX's TV series "Glee" is seen emotionally belting out the tune in an abandoned room before appearing on a set filled with multi-colored lights. In another scene, she is singing while standing against big mirrors.
Written by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" has so far peaked at No. 75 on Billboard 100. It serves as the first single off Michele's debut album, "Louder", which is scheduled to arrive on March 4 via Columbia Records.
The brunette singer has promoted the single by performing it on several TV shows like "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "The X Factor (US)".
Lea Michele's "Cannonball" music video
More Lea Michele News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns