Lea Michele Premieres Full Music Video for 'Cannonball'
After teasing it with many pictures from the filming set and a preview clip, Lea Michele has finally released the full music video for her single "Cannonball". The four-minute visuals, which was premiered on Vevo on Thursday evening, January 9, is simple yet beautiful.
The Rachel Berry on FOX's TV series "Glee" is seen emotionally belting out the tune in an abandoned room before appearing on a set filled with multi-colored lights. In another scene, she is singing while standing against big mirrors.
Written by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" has so far peaked at No. 75 on Billboard 100. It serves as the first single off Michele's debut album, "Louder", which is scheduled to arrive on March 4 via Columbia Records.
The brunette singer has promoted the single by performing it on several TV shows like "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "The X Factor (US)".
Lea Michele's "Cannonball" music video
More Lea Michele News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show