Lea Michele Premieres Full Music Video for 'Cannonball'
After teasing it with many pictures from the filming set and a preview clip, Lea Michele has finally released the full music video for her single "Cannonball". The four-minute visuals, which was premiered on Vevo on Thursday evening, January 9, is simple yet beautiful.
The Rachel Berry on FOX's TV series "Glee" is seen emotionally belting out the tune in an abandoned room before appearing on a set filled with multi-colored lights. In another scene, she is singing while standing against big mirrors.
Written by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" has so far peaked at No. 75 on Billboard 100. It serves as the first single off Michele's debut album, "Louder", which is scheduled to arrive on March 4 via Columbia Records.
The brunette singer has promoted the single by performing it on several TV shows like "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "The X Factor (US)".
More Lea Michele News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star