Shakira and Rihanna Smolder in 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Artwork
Before the song hits the stream, Rihanna shared the artwork of her highly-anticipated collaboration with Shakira, "Can't Remember to Forget You". Rihanna, dressed in sexy strapless leotard lies her head on Shakira's lap. The "She Wolf" singer, wearing Suboo's Rise and Fall Triangle Bikini, puts her hand on Rihanna's shoulder.
Penned by Erik Hassle, the single will be released on Monday, January 13 and a music video has been shot with Joseph Khan in the director's seat.
Pitbull was the one who first revealed that Rihanna has been working with Shakira on a new single. In a radio interview, Pitbull said he initially wanted Rihanna to sing the hook in his single "Timber", which eventually got Ke$ha on. "That is an ironic situation there. The person we were looking at first to work on that record was actually Rihanna, and Rihanna had something she had to do with Shakira, so she wasn't able to work on our record," he shared.
Shakira herself was so excited to work with the Barbadian singer. "Working with her was utopia," she told Glamour magazine in its February 2014 issue. "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher." She added, "I never thought we would come together."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3