Shakira and Rihanna Smolder in 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Artwork
Before the song hits the stream, Rihanna shared the artwork of her highly-anticipated collaboration with Shakira, "Can't Remember to Forget You". Rihanna, dressed in sexy strapless leotard lies her head on Shakira's lap. The "She Wolf" singer, wearing Suboo's Rise and Fall Triangle Bikini, puts her hand on Rihanna's shoulder.
Penned by Erik Hassle, the single will be released on Monday, January 13 and a music video has been shot with Joseph Khan in the director's seat.
Pitbull was the one who first revealed that Rihanna has been working with Shakira on a new single. In a radio interview, Pitbull said he initially wanted Rihanna to sing the hook in his single "Timber", which eventually got Ke$ha on. "That is an ironic situation there. The person we were looking at first to work on that record was actually Rihanna, and Rihanna had something she had to do with Shakira, so she wasn't able to work on our record," he shared.
Shakira herself was so excited to work with the Barbadian singer. "Working with her was utopia," she told Glamour magazine in its February 2014 issue. "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher." She added, "I never thought we would come together."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards