Shakira and Rihanna Smolder in 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Artwork
Before the song hits the stream, Rihanna shared the artwork of her highly-anticipated collaboration with Shakira, "Can't Remember to Forget You". Rihanna, dressed in sexy strapless leotard lies her head on Shakira's lap. The "She Wolf" singer, wearing Suboo's Rise and Fall Triangle Bikini, puts her hand on Rihanna's shoulder.
Penned by Erik Hassle, the single will be released on Monday, January 13 and a music video has been shot with Joseph Khan in the director's seat.
Pitbull was the one who first revealed that Rihanna has been working with Shakira on a new single. In a radio interview, Pitbull said he initially wanted Rihanna to sing the hook in his single "Timber", which eventually got Ke$ha on. "That is an ironic situation there. The person we were looking at first to work on that record was actually Rihanna, and Rihanna had something she had to do with Shakira, so she wasn't able to work on our record," he shared.
Shakira herself was so excited to work with the Barbadian singer. "Working with her was utopia," she told Glamour magazine in its February 2014 issue. "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher." She added, "I never thought we would come together."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head