Shakira and Rihanna Smolder in 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Artwork
Before the song hits the stream, Rihanna shared the artwork of her highly-anticipated collaboration with Shakira, "Can't Remember to Forget You". Rihanna, dressed in sexy strapless leotard lies her head on Shakira's lap. The "She Wolf" singer, wearing Suboo's Rise and Fall Triangle Bikini, puts her hand on Rihanna's shoulder.
Penned by Erik Hassle, the single will be released on Monday, January 13 and a music video has been shot with Joseph Khan in the director's seat.
Pitbull was the one who first revealed that Rihanna has been working with Shakira on a new single. In a radio interview, Pitbull said he initially wanted Rihanna to sing the hook in his single "Timber", which eventually got Ke$ha on. "That is an ironic situation there. The person we were looking at first to work on that record was actually Rihanna, and Rihanna had something she had to do with Shakira, so she wasn't able to work on our record," he shared.
Shakira herself was so excited to work with the Barbadian singer. "Working with her was utopia," she told Glamour magazine in its February 2014 issue. "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher." She added, "I never thought we would come together."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role