Vin Diesel Posted Lengthy Video Tribute to Paul Walker
In 18-and-a-half minute, Vin Diesel packed all the good memories of his friend Paul Walker who died in a car crash in November last year. On Tuesday, January 7, Diesel posted a lengthy video on Facebook as a tribute to his "Fast and Furious" co-star.
The video features clips of the actors together over the years. "You have always been so supportive, especially in these past two months... So, I wanted to share something personal that I worked on through the New Year, in honor of my brother Pablo... Paul," Diesel captioned preview of the video which was released a night prior.
The tribute includes Diesel and Walker doing promotional appearances together for the "Furious" franchise and some personal videos of them hanging out. "A glimpse... of Dom and Brian... off screen," he captioned it.
Diesel has been expressing his grief on social medias and interviews since Walker's death. "Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless," he wrote on Instagram soon after news of Walker's death spread, and posted a picture of them arm-in-arm.
More Vin Diesel News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert