Vin Diesel Posted Lengthy Video Tribute to Paul Walker
In 18-and-a-half minute, Vin Diesel packed all the good memories of his friend Paul Walker who died in a car crash in November last year. On Tuesday, January 7, Diesel posted a lengthy video on Facebook as a tribute to his "Fast and Furious" co-star.
The video features clips of the actors together over the years. "You have always been so supportive, especially in these past two months... So, I wanted to share something personal that I worked on through the New Year, in honor of my brother Pablo... Paul," Diesel captioned preview of the video which was released a night prior.
The tribute includes Diesel and Walker doing promotional appearances together for the "Furious" franchise and some personal videos of them hanging out. "A glimpse... of Dom and Brian... off screen," he captioned it.
Diesel has been expressing his grief on social medias and interviews since Walker's death. "Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless," he wrote on Instagram soon after news of Walker's death spread, and posted a picture of them arm-in-arm.
More Vin Diesel News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'