Vin Diesel Posted Lengthy Video Tribute to Paul Walker
In 18-and-a-half minute, Vin Diesel packed all the good memories of his friend Paul Walker who died in a car crash in November last year. On Tuesday, January 7, Diesel posted a lengthy video on Facebook as a tribute to his "Fast and Furious" co-star.
The video features clips of the actors together over the years. "You have always been so supportive, especially in these past two months... So, I wanted to share something personal that I worked on through the New Year, in honor of my brother Pablo... Paul," Diesel captioned preview of the video which was released a night prior.
The tribute includes Diesel and Walker doing promotional appearances together for the "Furious" franchise and some personal videos of them hanging out. "A glimpse... of Dom and Brian... off screen," he captioned it.
Diesel has been expressing his grief on social medias and interviews since Walker's death. "Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless," he wrote on Instagram soon after news of Walker's death spread, and posted a picture of them arm-in-arm.
More Vin Diesel News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week