Vin Diesel Posted Lengthy Video Tribute to Paul Walker
In 18-and-a-half minute, Vin Diesel packed all the good memories of his friend Paul Walker who died in a car crash in November last year. On Tuesday, January 7, Diesel posted a lengthy video on Facebook as a tribute to his "Fast and Furious" co-star.
The video features clips of the actors together over the years. "You have always been so supportive, especially in these past two months... So, I wanted to share something personal that I worked on through the New Year, in honor of my brother Pablo... Paul," Diesel captioned preview of the video which was released a night prior.
The tribute includes Diesel and Walker doing promotional appearances together for the "Furious" franchise and some personal videos of them hanging out. "A glimpse... of Dom and Brian... off screen," he captioned it.
Diesel has been expressing his grief on social medias and interviews since Walker's death. "Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless," he wrote on Instagram soon after news of Walker's death spread, and posted a picture of them arm-in-arm.
More Vin Diesel News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed