Vin Diesel Posted Lengthy Video Tribute to Paul Walker
In 18-and-a-half minute, Vin Diesel packed all the good memories of his friend Paul Walker who died in a car crash in November last year. On Tuesday, January 7, Diesel posted a lengthy video on Facebook as a tribute to his "Fast and Furious" co-star.
The video features clips of the actors together over the years. "You have always been so supportive, especially in these past two months... So, I wanted to share something personal that I worked on through the New Year, in honor of my brother Pablo... Paul," Diesel captioned preview of the video which was released a night prior.
The tribute includes Diesel and Walker doing promotional appearances together for the "Furious" franchise and some personal videos of them hanging out. "A glimpse... of Dom and Brian... off screen," he captioned it.
Diesel has been expressing his grief on social medias and interviews since Walker's death. "Brother, I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless," he wrote on Instagram soon after news of Walker's death spread, and posted a picture of them arm-in-arm.
More Vin Diesel News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked