Video: OneRepublic and Sara Bareilles Perform at 2014 People's Choice Awards
OneRepublic rocked the stage at 2014 People's Choice Awards which was held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater on Wednesday night, January 8. Ryan Tedder and his bandmates excited the crowd with an energetic live performance of "Counting Stars", which is one of their most popular songs.
OneRepublic, who was nominated for Best Group at the annual awards show, wasn't the only performer at that night's event. Sara Bareilles delivered a special performance of her hit single "Brave". Accompanied by band members who played cellos, electric guitar and drums, Sara played the piano as she belted out the song.
Country star Brad Paisley also made an appearance at the show. He took the stage in his signature cowboy hat and casual shirt while playing his yellow-and-pink electric guitar and singing his single, "The Mona Lisa".
In the middle of his performance, Paisley walked off the stage and sang very close to the audience members in the front row. Without pausing his song, he took a fan's phone and took some pictures with it.
The 2014 People's Choice Awards wrapped up with Justin Timberlake taking home three awards from various music categories. Other big winners were Katy Perry and Demi Lovato, who won two awards each.
Sara Bareilles' performance:
Brad Paisley's performance:
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction