'American Horror Story' 3.11 Preview: Another Attempted Murder
The witches rivalry isn't over yet on "American Horror Story: Coven". Returning after a winter break, the show featured more deaths in the latest episode aired on January 8. As they're not safe yet, the young students of the Acamedy bond and Cordelia makes a desperate sacrifice to protect the coven.
Meanwhile, the alliance between Fiona and Marie continues as they have a deadly face off with The Corporation. Whether or not they will survive until the end of the season remains to be seen, but a preview for the upcoming outing hints that things do not look good for Marie as she appears to be attacked by someone unseen.
"Protect the Coven" will air Wednesday, January 15 at 10 P.M. ET on FX.
Series creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed to Entertainment Weekly which characters are really dead. While Patti LuPone's Joan and Jamie Brewer's Nan have definitely met their demise, Misty's (Lily Rabe) fate is still up in the air as Murphy coyly says, "Well there's two things going on with Misty Day. How does one get out of a tomb? Can she get out of it or is she buried alive? We'll revisit her torment as the clock is ticking."
The show executive producer also reveals that Stevie Nicks, who made her guest-starring appearance in the recently aired 10th episode, will return. "She's the complete cold opening of the last episode," he teases, adding that the Fleetwood Mac member will be singing.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance