Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Added as Presenters at 2014 Golden Globe Awards
A lot more of Hollywood stars on hand to present awards at the upcoming 71st annual Golden Globe Awards are announced by The Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are the latest addition to the line-up.
The ceremony hosted by Amy Poehler and Tina Fey for two years in a row will take place this coming Sunday, January 12. It marks sixteen years after duo Affleck and Damon first won their Golden Globes in 1998 for co-writing "Good Will Hunting".
The two gents will join Tom Hanks, Melissa McCarthy, Chris O'Donnell, Seth Meyers, Naomi Watts, Mark Ruffalo, Kyra Sedgwick, Emma Watson, Channing Tatum, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson, Margot Robbie and Chris Pine.
Previously-confirmed presenters are Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Downey Jr., Mila Kunis, Julie Bowen, Laura Dern, Jimmy Fallon, Colin Farrell, Uma Thurman, Reese Witherspoon and Kevin Bacon.
"12 Years a Slave" and "American Hustle" lead nominations in movie category with seven nods each, while "Behind the Candelabra" and "House of Cards" dominate the TV list with four apiece. Woody Allen will be feted with the Cecil B. DeMille Award for his lifetime achievements.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie