Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Added as Presenters at 2014 Golden Globe Awards
A lot more of Hollywood stars on hand to present awards at the upcoming 71st annual Golden Globe Awards are announced by The Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are the latest addition to the line-up.
The ceremony hosted by Amy Poehler and Tina Fey for two years in a row will take place this coming Sunday, January 12. It marks sixteen years after duo Affleck and Damon first won their Golden Globes in 1998 for co-writing "Good Will Hunting".
The two gents will join Tom Hanks, Melissa McCarthy, Chris O'Donnell, Seth Meyers, Naomi Watts, Mark Ruffalo, Kyra Sedgwick, Emma Watson, Channing Tatum, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson, Margot Robbie and Chris Pine.
Previously-confirmed presenters are Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Downey Jr., Mila Kunis, Julie Bowen, Laura Dern, Jimmy Fallon, Colin Farrell, Uma Thurman, Reese Witherspoon and Kevin Bacon.
"12 Years a Slave" and "American Hustle" lead nominations in movie category with seven nods each, while "Behind the Candelabra" and "House of Cards" dominate the TV list with four apiece. Woody Allen will be feted with the Cecil B. DeMille Award for his lifetime achievements.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story