Sofia Vergara Likes It Rough in 'Fading Gigolo' New Trailer
A new trailer for John Turturro's comedy "Fading Gigolo" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It shows Woody Allen playing a pimp and Turturro as his gigolo employee. Sofia Vergara, who stars as one of the eager clients, says in one of the scenes, "I like it rough. Sometimes I even like to be the man to strap on my gun."
Fioravante (Turturro) is a florist and friend to Murray (Allen), whose small bookshop is facing closure. To help the business stay afloat, the two men decide to try the world's oldest profession and so they get to work under pseudonyms "Virgil Howard" and "Dan Bongo."
Directed and written by Turturro, the movie is supported by Liev Schreiber, Sharon Stone, and Vanessa Paradis among others. The R-rated film has already screened at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, and it is set for a limited theatrical release in the U.S. on April 18.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding