Sofia Vergara Likes It Rough in 'Fading Gigolo' New Trailer
A new trailer for John Turturro's comedy "Fading Gigolo" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It shows Woody Allen playing a pimp and Turturro as his gigolo employee. Sofia Vergara, who stars as one of the eager clients, says in one of the scenes, "I like it rough. Sometimes I even like to be the man to strap on my gun."
Fioravante (Turturro) is a florist and friend to Murray (Allen), whose small bookshop is facing closure. To help the business stay afloat, the two men decide to try the world's oldest profession and so they get to work under pseudonyms "Virgil Howard" and "Dan Bongo."
Directed and written by Turturro, the movie is supported by Liev Schreiber, Sharon Stone, and Vanessa Paradis among others. The R-rated film has already screened at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, and it is set for a limited theatrical release in the U.S. on April 18.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting