Sofia Vergara Likes It Rough in 'Fading Gigolo' New Trailer
A new trailer for John Turturro's comedy "Fading Gigolo" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It shows Woody Allen playing a pimp and Turturro as his gigolo employee. Sofia Vergara, who stars as one of the eager clients, says in one of the scenes, "I like it rough. Sometimes I even like to be the man to strap on my gun."
Fioravante (Turturro) is a florist and friend to Murray (Allen), whose small bookshop is facing closure. To help the business stay afloat, the two men decide to try the world's oldest profession and so they get to work under pseudonyms "Virgil Howard" and "Dan Bongo."
Directed and written by Turturro, the movie is supported by Liev Schreiber, Sharon Stone, and Vanessa Paradis among others. The R-rated film has already screened at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, and it is set for a limited theatrical release in the U.S. on April 18.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'