Sofia Vergara Likes It Rough in 'Fading Gigolo' New Trailer
A new trailer for John Turturro's comedy "Fading Gigolo" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It shows Woody Allen playing a pimp and Turturro as his gigolo employee. Sofia Vergara, who stars as one of the eager clients, says in one of the scenes, "I like it rough. Sometimes I even like to be the man to strap on my gun."
Fioravante (Turturro) is a florist and friend to Murray (Allen), whose small bookshop is facing closure. To help the business stay afloat, the two men decide to try the world's oldest profession and so they get to work under pseudonyms "Virgil Howard" and "Dan Bongo."
Directed and written by Turturro, the movie is supported by Liev Schreiber, Sharon Stone, and Vanessa Paradis among others. The R-rated film has already screened at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, and it is set for a limited theatrical release in the U.S. on April 18.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie