Sofia Vergara Likes It Rough in 'Fading Gigolo' New Trailer
A new trailer for John Turturro's comedy "Fading Gigolo" has arrived for viewing pleasure. It shows Woody Allen playing a pimp and Turturro as his gigolo employee. Sofia Vergara, who stars as one of the eager clients, says in one of the scenes, "I like it rough. Sometimes I even like to be the man to strap on my gun."
Fioravante (Turturro) is a florist and friend to Murray (Allen), whose small bookshop is facing closure. To help the business stay afloat, the two men decide to try the world's oldest profession and so they get to work under pseudonyms "Virgil Howard" and "Dan Bongo."
Directed and written by Turturro, the movie is supported by Liev Schreiber, Sharon Stone, and Vanessa Paradis among others. The R-rated film has already screened at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival, and it is set for a limited theatrical release in the U.S. on April 18.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors