Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire Announced as Headliners at 2014 Coachella
The full line-up of performers for 2014 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has been announced. This year's festival will be headlined by rap duo Outkast, who is reuniting to perform together for the first time in seven years.
Outkast's Andre 3000 and Big Boi are set to hit the stage at the event that will be held in Indio, California on Friday, April 11 and 18. They will be joined by other performers which include Zedd, Ellie Goulding, A$AP Ferg, Broken Bells and HAIM.
Other headliners are Muse and Arcade Fire. The Matthew Bellamy-fronted band will share the stage with Queens of the Stone Age, Skrillex, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, Foster the People, Kid Cudi and MGMT on Saturday, April 12 and 19.
Meanwhile, Canadian rockers from Arcade Fire are set to perform on Sunday, April 13 and 20, the same days Beck, Calvin Harris, Disclosure, Lana Del Rey, Motorhead and Krewella are scheduled to make appearances at the annual festival.
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj