Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire Announced as Headliners at 2014 Coachella
The full line-up of performers for 2014 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has been announced. This year's festival will be headlined by rap duo Outkast, who is reuniting to perform together for the first time in seven years.
Outkast's Andre 3000 and Big Boi are set to hit the stage at the event that will be held in Indio, California on Friday, April 11 and 18. They will be joined by other performers which include Zedd, Ellie Goulding, A$AP Ferg, Broken Bells and HAIM.
Other headliners are Muse and Arcade Fire. The Matthew Bellamy-fronted band will share the stage with Queens of the Stone Age, Skrillex, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, Foster the People, Kid Cudi and MGMT on Saturday, April 12 and 19.
Meanwhile, Canadian rockers from Arcade Fire are set to perform on Sunday, April 13 and 20, the same days Beck, Calvin Harris, Disclosure, Lana Del Rey, Motorhead and Krewella are scheduled to make appearances at the annual festival.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'