Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire Announced as Headliners at 2014 Coachella
The full line-up of performers for 2014 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has been announced. This year's festival will be headlined by rap duo Outkast, who is reuniting to perform together for the first time in seven years.
Outkast's Andre 3000 and Big Boi are set to hit the stage at the event that will be held in Indio, California on Friday, April 11 and 18. They will be joined by other performers which include Zedd, Ellie Goulding, A$AP Ferg, Broken Bells and HAIM.
Other headliners are Muse and Arcade Fire. The Matthew Bellamy-fronted band will share the stage with Queens of the Stone Age, Skrillex, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, Foster the People, Kid Cudi and MGMT on Saturday, April 12 and 19.
Meanwhile, Canadian rockers from Arcade Fire are set to perform on Sunday, April 13 and 20, the same days Beck, Calvin Harris, Disclosure, Lana Del Rey, Motorhead and Krewella are scheduled to make appearances at the annual festival.
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'