Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire Announced as Headliners at 2014 Coachella
The full line-up of performers for 2014 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has been announced. This year's festival will be headlined by rap duo Outkast, who is reuniting to perform together for the first time in seven years.
Outkast's Andre 3000 and Big Boi are set to hit the stage at the event that will be held in Indio, California on Friday, April 11 and 18. They will be joined by other performers which include Zedd, Ellie Goulding, A$AP Ferg, Broken Bells and HAIM.
Other headliners are Muse and Arcade Fire. The Matthew Bellamy-fronted band will share the stage with Queens of the Stone Age, Skrillex, Pharrell Williams, Lorde, Foster the People, Kid Cudi and MGMT on Saturday, April 12 and 19.
Meanwhile, Canadian rockers from Arcade Fire are set to perform on Sunday, April 13 and 20, the same days Beck, Calvin Harris, Disclosure, Lana Del Rey, Motorhead and Krewella are scheduled to make appearances at the annual festival.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival