Beyonce and Kelly Rowland Join Fans at Karaoke Bar
Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland teamed up to surprise fans at a karaoke bar. The two singers surprisingly visited three lucky fans who were at Sing Sing Karaoke in Miami on Wednesday, January 8. At that time, Beyonce and Kelly heard the three women singing Beyonce's "Party" from another room.
"I was showing Beyonce how to work the remotes and she asked me where the music that was playing [in a separate room] was coming from," the karaoker bar's owner Kellie Pilicer told Us Weekly. "And I said 'Oh don't worry, it wont bother you.' And she said, 'No, I want to see who is singing my song.' "
The two singers went to the other room to find two women singing the tune. The fans invited them to sing and dance with them without realizing that they were stars. "Beyonce and Michelle started singing and dancing with them. They were also videotaping the whole thing. These girls had no idea it was them for the first couple of minutes. It was cute," Pilicer explained. Another woman in the room had passed out and the divas photobombed her before leaving.
Beyonce and Rowland were actually joined by Jay-Z, Michelle Williams, Timbaland and seven other people during the fun night. Beyonce wore all-black outfit and beanie, while Rowland sported a fury coat.
Beyonc√�¬© x Kelly at the karaoke bar last night in Miami pic.twitter.com/dRh7jJEonK— The beyHive (@TheBeyHiveTeam) January 8, 2014
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date