Beyonce and Kelly Rowland Join Fans at Karaoke Bar
Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland teamed up to surprise fans at a karaoke bar. The two singers surprisingly visited three lucky fans who were at Sing Sing Karaoke in Miami on Wednesday, January 8. At that time, Beyonce and Kelly heard the three women singing Beyonce's "Party" from another room.
"I was showing Beyonce how to work the remotes and she asked me where the music that was playing [in a separate room] was coming from," the karaoker bar's owner Kellie Pilicer told Us Weekly. "And I said 'Oh don't worry, it wont bother you.' And she said, 'No, I want to see who is singing my song.' "
The two singers went to the other room to find two women singing the tune. The fans invited them to sing and dance with them without realizing that they were stars. "Beyonce and Michelle started singing and dancing with them. They were also videotaping the whole thing. These girls had no idea it was them for the first couple of minutes. It was cute," Pilicer explained. Another woman in the room had passed out and the divas photobombed her before leaving.
Beyonce and Rowland were actually joined by Jay-Z, Michelle Williams, Timbaland and seven other people during the fun night. Beyonce wore all-black outfit and beanie, while Rowland sported a fury coat.
Beyonc√�¬© x Kelly at the karaoke bar last night in Miami pic.twitter.com/dRh7jJEonK— The beyHive (@TheBeyHiveTeam) January 8, 2014
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World