Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood to Play the First iHeartRadio Country Festival
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is readying its inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival, which will be held in Austin, Texas on March 29. Some big names in country music like Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood have also been announced as performers at the festival.
Bryan and Underwood will be joined by other country superstars like Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum and Eric Church. Country duo Florida Georgia Line, country heartthrob Hunter Hayes and newcomer Dan+Shay will also take the stage at the event. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
"The response to our country performers at the last three iHeartRadio Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them," John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises, explained. "It will be a country fan's dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists."
Fans who can't make it to Austin in March to attend the festival can stream the concert on the websites of all Clear Channel stations.
More Luke Bryan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl