Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood to Play the First iHeartRadio Country Festival
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is readying its inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival, which will be held in Austin, Texas on March 29. Some big names in country music like Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood have also been announced as performers at the festival.
Bryan and Underwood will be joined by other country superstars like Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum and Eric Church. Country duo Florida Georgia Line, country heartthrob Hunter Hayes and newcomer Dan+Shay will also take the stage at the event. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
"The response to our country performers at the last three iHeartRadio Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them," John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises, explained. "It will be a country fan's dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists."
Fans who can't make it to Austin in March to attend the festival can stream the concert on the websites of all Clear Channel stations.
More Luke Bryan News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event