Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood to Play the First iHeartRadio Country Festival
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is readying its inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival, which will be held in Austin, Texas on March 29. Some big names in country music like Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood have also been announced as performers at the festival.
Bryan and Underwood will be joined by other country superstars like Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum and Eric Church. Country duo Florida Georgia Line, country heartthrob Hunter Hayes and newcomer Dan+Shay will also take the stage at the event. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
"The response to our country performers at the last three iHeartRadio Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them," John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises, explained. "It will be a country fan's dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists."
Fans who can't make it to Austin in March to attend the festival can stream the concert on the websites of all Clear Channel stations.
More Luke Bryan News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...