Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood to Play the First iHeartRadio Country Festival
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is readying its inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival, which will be held in Austin, Texas on March 29. Some big names in country music like Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood have also been announced as performers at the festival.
Bryan and Underwood will be joined by other country superstars like Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum and Eric Church. Country duo Florida Georgia Line, country heartthrob Hunter Hayes and newcomer Dan+Shay will also take the stage at the event. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
"The response to our country performers at the last three iHeartRadio Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them," John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises, explained. "It will be a country fan's dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists."
Fans who can't make it to Austin in March to attend the festival can stream the concert on the websites of all Clear Channel stations.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7