Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood to Play the First iHeartRadio Country Festival
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is readying its inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival, which will be held in Austin, Texas on March 29. Some big names in country music like Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood have also been announced as performers at the festival.
Bryan and Underwood will be joined by other country superstars like Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum and Eric Church. Country duo Florida Georgia Line, country heartthrob Hunter Hayes and newcomer Dan+Shay will also take the stage at the event. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
"The response to our country performers at the last three iHeartRadio Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them," John Sykes, President of Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises, explained. "It will be a country fan's dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists."
Fans who can't make it to Austin in March to attend the festival can stream the concert on the websites of all Clear Channel stations.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern