Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Having Vacation Together
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are fueling speculations that they are getting back together again. The two pop stars reportedly were seen having a vacation together over the weekend, accompanied by Bieber's father Jeremy. Bieber and Gomez were seen riding Segways in Santa Cruz and vacationing at a beach resort in Aptos.
According to staffers at a campground on San Andreas Road near Sand Dollar Beach, the trio camped at the camping spot on Saturday night, January 4. "We were so very excited. He came Saturday night and left Sunday afternoon. He and his friend (were) riding his Segway through the campground and toward Manresa (State) Beach. It was the best thing ever," Michelle Roaring told KSBW.
Bieber shared a video of his father falling from his Segway on Instagram. "Dad falls on Segway," he simply wrote. The short clip has gained more than 500k likes.
Santa Cruz Deputy Chief of Police Steve Clark then stated that his daughters saw the superstars around the Seascape neighborhood of Aptos on Monday night. According to the girls, Bieber wore a hooded sweatshirt and Gomez sported a blond wig. "They both had huge sunglasses on, it was obvious they were trying to hide who they were," Melissa Clark said.
When the stars realized that they were recognized, they ran into the Seascape Beach Resort. Gomez's wig fell in the process, showing her dark long hair. According to the Clark sisters, Bieber and Gomez apparently just got back from dinner.
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs