Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Having Vacation Together
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are fueling speculations that they are getting back together again. The two pop stars reportedly were seen having a vacation together over the weekend, accompanied by Bieber's father Jeremy. Bieber and Gomez were seen riding Segways in Santa Cruz and vacationing at a beach resort in Aptos.
According to staffers at a campground on San Andreas Road near Sand Dollar Beach, the trio camped at the camping spot on Saturday night, January 4. "We were so very excited. He came Saturday night and left Sunday afternoon. He and his friend (were) riding his Segway through the campground and toward Manresa (State) Beach. It was the best thing ever," Michelle Roaring told KSBW.
Bieber shared a video of his father falling from his Segway on Instagram. "Dad falls on Segway," he simply wrote. The short clip has gained more than 500k likes.
Santa Cruz Deputy Chief of Police Steve Clark then stated that his daughters saw the superstars around the Seascape neighborhood of Aptos on Monday night. According to the girls, Bieber wore a hooded sweatshirt and Gomez sported a blond wig. "They both had huge sunglasses on, it was obvious they were trying to hide who they were," Melissa Clark said.
When the stars realized that they were recognized, they ran into the Seascape Beach Resort. Gomez's wig fell in the process, showing her dark long hair. According to the Clark sisters, Bieber and Gomez apparently just got back from dinner.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby