People's Choice Awards 2014: Sandra Bullock, Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres Are Early Winners
Sandra Bullock and Justin Timberlake have already bagged multiple prizes at the ongoing People's Choice Awards. Leading the movie nominees with five, the "Gravity" star snatched Favorite Movie Actress which was announced first during the live broadcast.
On stage, she jokingly said that it must seem "like I spend lonely Friday nights voting for myself." The Academy Award winner claimed victories in Comedic Movie Actress and Dramatic Movie Actress as well.
Timberlake also took top honors in music categories. He was named Favorite Male Artist, edging out the likes of Blake Shelton and Bruno Mars, while his chart-topping record "The 20/20 Experience" was chosen as Favorite Album.
Ellen DeGeneres grabbed an award for Favorite Daytime TV Host. "There's nothing better than knowing you make people happy," she said in her acceptance speech.
The first trophy was handed out on the red carpet before the ceremony began. It went to "Orange Is the New Black" for Favorite Streaming Series. Other early winners included "The Walking Dead" (Favorite Cable TV Drama), Ian Somerhalder (Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor) and Lucy Hale (Favorite Cable TV Actress).
Queen Latifah, Adam Sandler, Britney Spears, Kaley Cuoco and Chris Colfer were among other stars honored at the event.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights