Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart End Engagement
Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart have ended their engagement. A representative for the fashion designer explained in a statement on Wednesday, January 8 that the pair, who announced their engagement in mid-2013, had called it quits.
"Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart have decided to end their engagement," the representative said. "The split is amicable and the pair continue to have nothing but the utmost respect for one another. Kelly is looking forward to a new year full of fresh beginnings. No further comments will be provided by all parties and we request privacy, decorum and space from the press but don't expect it."
The daughter of celebrity couple Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne met Mosshart in Kate Moss' wedding to Jamie Hince in 2011. To Hello magazine, the "Fashion Police" star shared that her boyfriend popped the question during a vacation at Anguilla in the Caribbean. "I've never felt this close to another human being, ever. People say we're co-dependent but we just want to be together all the time," she said in July. The couple was last seen together at the amFAR Inspiration Gala in Hollywood in December.
The 29-year-old star has not directly said anything about the break-up, but she tweeted a message on January 8 which apparently addressed the split. "It's all about perception. Sometimes the bad things that happen in life aren't really bad at all especially when you learn something from it!" she wrote.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked