Heidi Klum, Nina Dobrev and Kat Dennings Rock Red Carpet at 2014 People's Choice Awards
People's Choice Awards was kicked off Wednesday night, January 8 in Los Angeles. Heidi Klum was one of the celebrities who stole attention with her revealing gown. The runway beauty flaunted her cleavage in a black plunging Armani dress and pulled back her hair in a neat do. She finished it off with Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
Nina Dobrev showed off her slim figure in a black figure-hugging high-collar cocktail dress with crystal embellishment by British designer Jenny Packham. "The Vampire Diaries" beauty who's vying for Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress arranged her dark tresses in an updo.
"2 Broke Girls" duo Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings set to host the event opted for strapless floor-length gowns but picked the opposite colors. The former rocked a white sleek dress, while the latter chose a black Giulietta dress with red-rose patterns and voluminous skirt. Kat finished it off with Rene Caovilla shoes and David Webb jewelry.
Lucy Hale was among the stars coming early at the Nokia Theatre for the 40th celebration. The "Pretty Little Liars" star who's nominated for Best Cable TV Actress walked down the red carpet in a floral Gabrielle Kadonna one-shoulder dress, black Jerome C. Rousseau shoes, and a selection of jewels by Dana Rebecca Designs, EF Collection, and Graziela Gems.
Jessica Alba wore a white strapless form-fitting dress with a zipper at the front. She completed her Jason Wu ensemble with Casadei shoes, a RODO clutch, and jewels by Jennifer Meyer, Eva Fehren and Dionea Orcini. Melissa Joan Hart, meanwhile, showed her legs in a hi-low rose-patterned frock and nude pumps which she paired with Oroton clutch.
Musical guest Sara Bareilles picked a black mini dress with white collar and long sleeves. OneRepublic and Brad Paisley were also the confirmed performers. Other A-list guests included Stephen Amell, Ian Ziering and wife Erin Kristine Ludwig, Anna Faris, Cheryl Burke and Malin Akerman.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character