Alexander Skarsgard Sat Naked on a Toilet Under Freezing Weather
Alexander Skarsgard braved the cold in the Antarctica for the charity trek and took it a notch higher by going completely naked. A picture was posted on Instagram of the "True Blood" star sitting naked on an outdoor toilet while reading a book.
Inge Solheim, Skarsgard's team guide on the Walking With the Wounded Challenge, shared the photo with the caption, "#southpole -30C What are you reading Alex? The script for season 7 of #truebloodHBO?" Skarsgard is seen in the picture in nothing but a pulled-down pants, a pair of snow boots and sunglasses.
The pose seems to mimic Skarsgard's scene in the sixth finale episode of "True Blood". In the episode, Skarsgard's Eric Northman went full frontal while reading a book before bursting into flames.
Skarsgard is no stranger to nudity since he was a child. "I think, in general, people are slightly more comfortable with nudity in Sweden," the Swedish actor told Conan O'Brien last year. "I also come from a family - my dad and especially his side of the family are old hippies and bohemians. I think I was 14 the first time I saw my dad wearing pants. He was always naked."
More Alexander Skarsgard News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance