Alexander Skarsgard Sat Naked on a Toilet Under Freezing Weather
Alexander Skarsgard braved the cold in the Antarctica for the charity trek and took it a notch higher by going completely naked. A picture was posted on Instagram of the "True Blood" star sitting naked on an outdoor toilet while reading a book.
Inge Solheim, Skarsgard's team guide on the Walking With the Wounded Challenge, shared the photo with the caption, "#southpole -30C What are you reading Alex? The script for season 7 of #truebloodHBO?" Skarsgard is seen in the picture in nothing but a pulled-down pants, a pair of snow boots and sunglasses.
The pose seems to mimic Skarsgard's scene in the sixth finale episode of "True Blood". In the episode, Skarsgard's Eric Northman went full frontal while reading a book before bursting into flames.
Skarsgard is no stranger to nudity since he was a child. "I think, in general, people are slightly more comfortable with nudity in Sweden," the Swedish actor told Conan O'Brien last year. "I also come from a family - my dad and especially his side of the family are old hippies and bohemians. I think I was 14 the first time I saw my dad wearing pants. He was always naked."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist