Alexander Skarsgard Sat Naked on a Toilet Under Freezing Weather
Alexander Skarsgard braved the cold in the Antarctica for the charity trek and took it a notch higher by going completely naked. A picture was posted on Instagram of the "True Blood" star sitting naked on an outdoor toilet while reading a book.
Inge Solheim, Skarsgard's team guide on the Walking With the Wounded Challenge, shared the photo with the caption, "#southpole -30C What are you reading Alex? The script for season 7 of #truebloodHBO?" Skarsgard is seen in the picture in nothing but a pulled-down pants, a pair of snow boots and sunglasses.
The pose seems to mimic Skarsgard's scene in the sixth finale episode of "True Blood". In the episode, Skarsgard's Eric Northman went full frontal while reading a book before bursting into flames.
Skarsgard is no stranger to nudity since he was a child. "I think, in general, people are slightly more comfortable with nudity in Sweden," the Swedish actor told Conan O'Brien last year. "I also come from a family - my dad and especially his side of the family are old hippies and bohemians. I think I was 14 the first time I saw my dad wearing pants. He was always naked."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video