Alexander Skarsgard Sat Naked on a Toilet Under Freezing Weather
Alexander Skarsgard braved the cold in the Antarctica for the charity trek and took it a notch higher by going completely naked. A picture was posted on Instagram of the "True Blood" star sitting naked on an outdoor toilet while reading a book.
Inge Solheim, Skarsgard's team guide on the Walking With the Wounded Challenge, shared the photo with the caption, "#southpole -30C What are you reading Alex? The script for season 7 of #truebloodHBO?" Skarsgard is seen in the picture in nothing but a pulled-down pants, a pair of snow boots and sunglasses.
The pose seems to mimic Skarsgard's scene in the sixth finale episode of "True Blood". In the episode, Skarsgard's Eric Northman went full frontal while reading a book before bursting into flames.
Skarsgard is no stranger to nudity since he was a child. "I think, in general, people are slightly more comfortable with nudity in Sweden," the Swedish actor told Conan O'Brien last year. "I also come from a family - my dad and especially his side of the family are old hippies and bohemians. I think I was 14 the first time I saw my dad wearing pants. He was always naked."
More Alexander Skarsgard News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy