Alexander Skarsgard Sat Naked on a Toilet Under Freezing Weather
Alexander Skarsgard braved the cold in the Antarctica for the charity trek and took it a notch higher by going completely naked. A picture was posted on Instagram of the "True Blood" star sitting naked on an outdoor toilet while reading a book.
Inge Solheim, Skarsgard's team guide on the Walking With the Wounded Challenge, shared the photo with the caption, "#southpole -30C What are you reading Alex? The script for season 7 of #truebloodHBO?" Skarsgard is seen in the picture in nothing but a pulled-down pants, a pair of snow boots and sunglasses.
The pose seems to mimic Skarsgard's scene in the sixth finale episode of "True Blood". In the episode, Skarsgard's Eric Northman went full frontal while reading a book before bursting into flames.
Skarsgard is no stranger to nudity since he was a child. "I think, in general, people are slightly more comfortable with nudity in Sweden," the Swedish actor told Conan O'Brien last year. "I also come from a family - my dad and especially his side of the family are old hippies and bohemians. I think I was 14 the first time I saw my dad wearing pants. He was always naked."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune