Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Pack on PDA During Knicks Game
There was no stopping for Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne. Despite having the best seats in the house during NY Knicks game against Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, January 7, the female friends were busy packing on PDA.
Rodriguez clearly had too much to drink, smoking electronic cigarettes, laughing and canoodling Delevingne. They took selfies, yawned, falling asleep and made smoke rings while the game went on. Rodriguez also put one leg on top of the Victoria's Secret model's and kissed her on the cheek at one point.
One snap taken from the neighboring seats showed the girls kissing behind Delevingne's hand. Rodriguez repeatedly laid her head on Delevingne's shoulder and nuzzled her neck. After the game, Rodriguez and Delevingne shunned the paparazzi by doing high kicks and karate chops at them, Daily Mail reported.
Rodriguez has openly said that she has tried it with both men and women. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please," she told Entertainment Weekly.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia