Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Pack on PDA During Knicks Game
There was no stopping for Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne. Despite having the best seats in the house during NY Knicks game against Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, January 7, the female friends were busy packing on PDA.
Rodriguez clearly had too much to drink, smoking electronic cigarettes, laughing and canoodling Delevingne. They took selfies, yawned, falling asleep and made smoke rings while the game went on. Rodriguez also put one leg on top of the Victoria's Secret model's and kissed her on the cheek at one point.
One snap taken from the neighboring seats showed the girls kissing behind Delevingne's hand. Rodriguez repeatedly laid her head on Delevingne's shoulder and nuzzled her neck. After the game, Rodriguez and Delevingne shunned the paparazzi by doing high kicks and karate chops at them, Daily Mail reported.
Rodriguez has openly said that she has tried it with both men and women. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please," she told Entertainment Weekly.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie