Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Pack on PDA During Knicks Game
There was no stopping for Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne. Despite having the best seats in the house during NY Knicks game against Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, January 7, the female friends were busy packing on PDA.
Rodriguez clearly had too much to drink, smoking electronic cigarettes, laughing and canoodling Delevingne. They took selfies, yawned, falling asleep and made smoke rings while the game went on. Rodriguez also put one leg on top of the Victoria's Secret model's and kissed her on the cheek at one point.
One snap taken from the neighboring seats showed the girls kissing behind Delevingne's hand. Rodriguez repeatedly laid her head on Delevingne's shoulder and nuzzled her neck. After the game, Rodriguez and Delevingne shunned the paparazzi by doing high kicks and karate chops at them, Daily Mail reported.
Rodriguez has openly said that she has tried it with both men and women. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please," she told Entertainment Weekly.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip