Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Pack on PDA During Knicks Game
There was no stopping for Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne. Despite having the best seats in the house during NY Knicks game against Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, January 7, the female friends were busy packing on PDA.
Rodriguez clearly had too much to drink, smoking electronic cigarettes, laughing and canoodling Delevingne. They took selfies, yawned, falling asleep and made smoke rings while the game went on. Rodriguez also put one leg on top of the Victoria's Secret model's and kissed her on the cheek at one point.
One snap taken from the neighboring seats showed the girls kissing behind Delevingne's hand. Rodriguez repeatedly laid her head on Delevingne's shoulder and nuzzled her neck. After the game, Rodriguez and Delevingne shunned the paparazzi by doing high kicks and karate chops at them, Daily Mail reported.
Rodriguez has openly said that she has tried it with both men and women. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please," she told Entertainment Weekly.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her