Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne Pack on PDA During Knicks Game
There was no stopping for Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne. Despite having the best seats in the house during NY Knicks game against Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, January 7, the female friends were busy packing on PDA.
Rodriguez clearly had too much to drink, smoking electronic cigarettes, laughing and canoodling Delevingne. They took selfies, yawned, falling asleep and made smoke rings while the game went on. Rodriguez also put one leg on top of the Victoria's Secret model's and kissed her on the cheek at one point.
One snap taken from the neighboring seats showed the girls kissing behind Delevingne's hand. Rodriguez repeatedly laid her head on Delevingne's shoulder and nuzzled her neck. After the game, Rodriguez and Delevingne shunned the paparazzi by doing high kicks and karate chops at them, Daily Mail reported.
Rodriguez has openly said that she has tried it with both men and women. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please," she told Entertainment Weekly.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise