Former 'Bachelorette' Star Emily Maynard Engaged to Boyfriend Tyler Johnson
Emily Maynard is engaged to marry boyfriend Tyler Johnson, the former star of "The Bachelorette" confirms to Us Weekly. "We're really excited!!" the mother of 8-year-old daughter Ricki told the site.
Maynard said that her boyfriend Johnson popped the question on January 4 with five diamond-studded bands. "He proposed to me at home and gave both Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!" the star revealed.
According to E! News, Johnson prepared a romantic proposal for Maynard, who was previously engaged to the late Ricky Hendrick, "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack and "The Bachelorette" winner Jef Holm. A source said that the 27-year-old management consultant decorated his now-fiancee's house in Charlotte with flowers and candles.
Maynard and Johnson met a few months before she filmed "The Bachelorette" back in 2012. They started seeing each other after Maynard ended her engagement to Holm.
The happy couple plans to get married soon. Maynard told Us Weekly, "We definitely are looking to get married sooner rather than later. No point in waiting!"
More Emily Maynard News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order