Former 'Bachelorette' Star Emily Maynard Engaged to Boyfriend Tyler Johnson
Emily Maynard is engaged to marry boyfriend Tyler Johnson, the former star of "The Bachelorette" confirms to Us Weekly. "We're really excited!!" the mother of 8-year-old daughter Ricki told the site.
Maynard said that her boyfriend Johnson popped the question on January 4 with five diamond-studded bands. "He proposed to me at home and gave both Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!" the star revealed.
According to E! News, Johnson prepared a romantic proposal for Maynard, who was previously engaged to the late Ricky Hendrick, "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack and "The Bachelorette" winner Jef Holm. A source said that the 27-year-old management consultant decorated his now-fiancee's house in Charlotte with flowers and candles.
Maynard and Johnson met a few months before she filmed "The Bachelorette" back in 2012. They started seeing each other after Maynard ended her engagement to Holm.
The happy couple plans to get married soon. Maynard told Us Weekly, "We definitely are looking to get married sooner rather than later. No point in waiting!"
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off