Former 'Bachelorette' Star Emily Maynard Engaged to Boyfriend Tyler Johnson
Emily Maynard is engaged to marry boyfriend Tyler Johnson, the former star of "The Bachelorette" confirms to Us Weekly. "We're really excited!!" the mother of 8-year-old daughter Ricki told the site.
Maynard said that her boyfriend Johnson popped the question on January 4 with five diamond-studded bands. "He proposed to me at home and gave both Ricki and me rings. It was so sweet! Ricki loves him more than she likes me!" the star revealed.
According to E! News, Johnson prepared a romantic proposal for Maynard, who was previously engaged to the late Ricky Hendrick, "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack and "The Bachelorette" winner Jef Holm. A source said that the 27-year-old management consultant decorated his now-fiancee's house in Charlotte with flowers and candles.
Maynard and Johnson met a few months before she filmed "The Bachelorette" back in 2012. They started seeing each other after Maynard ended her engagement to Holm.
The happy couple plans to get married soon. Maynard told Us Weekly, "We definitely are looking to get married sooner rather than later. No point in waiting!"
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'