Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller Reportedly Split After Six Months of Dating
Jake Gyllenhaal apparently is back on the market. Us Weekly reports that the star of "The Day After Tomorrow" has split from Sports Illustrated model Alyssa Miller after six months of dating. The couple's heavy workload reportedly contributed to the separation.
"They fizzled out. It happened a while ago - before the holidays. He's back on the scene," a source said. Another source close to the duo explained, "Things were really good between Jake and Alyssa right up until he had to leave for L.A. to go shoot a movie ['Nightcrawler'] in the fall. Then the distance just really got to them."
"They were apart for the holidays, and things weren't good with them even before that. She's very much a long-term relationship girl. He's not as much of that mindset," another source said of the couple, while another added similar info, saying that Gyllenhaal "was very taken with [Miller], but I think their work definitely drew them apart."
Gyllenhaal and Miller reportedly met for the first time at a gym last year. The 33-year-old actor is now busy filming his latest flick "Nightcrawler". The thriller tells the story of a freelance crime reporter who discovers the underground world of L.A. He plays alongside Rene Russo and Bill Paxton among others.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune