Ashanti Unveils New Cover Artwork for Oft-Delayed Album 'Braveheart'
Ashanti has decided to give her long-delayed album "Braveheart" a new artwork. Arriving via her Instagram on Tuesday, January 7, the cover shot by Robert Ector shows the 33-year-old songstress standing against a white wall while a pink rose is projected onto her body.
"Braveheart" marks Ashanti's fifth studio effort. Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" will now hit the stores on February 18 via Ashanti's own record label Written Entertainment.
Ashanti's upcoming project will include songs like "The Woman You Love" featuring Busta Rhymes, R. Kelly-assisted "That's What We Do" and "I Got It" with Rick Ross. Meek Mill, French Montana and Keyshia Cole will also make guest appearances in the album.
"It's something for women, just being empowering. This album is something very deep," Ashanti has said of her new LP. "I'm going places that I haven't gone on different albums."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group