Ashanti Unveils New Cover Artwork for Oft-Delayed Album 'Braveheart'
Ashanti has decided to give her long-delayed album "Braveheart" a new artwork. Arriving via her Instagram on Tuesday, January 7, the cover shot by Robert Ector shows the 33-year-old songstress standing against a white wall while a pink rose is projected onto her body.
"Braveheart" marks Ashanti's fifth studio effort. Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" will now hit the stores on February 18 via Ashanti's own record label Written Entertainment.
Ashanti's upcoming project will include songs like "The Woman You Love" featuring Busta Rhymes, R. Kelly-assisted "That's What We Do" and "I Got It" with Rick Ross. Meek Mill, French Montana and Keyshia Cole will also make guest appearances in the album.
"It's something for women, just being empowering. This album is something very deep," Ashanti has said of her new LP. "I'm going places that I haven't gone on different albums."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars