Ashanti Unveils New Cover Artwork for Oft-Delayed Album 'Braveheart'
Ashanti has decided to give her long-delayed album "Braveheart" a new artwork. Arriving via her Instagram on Tuesday, January 7, the cover shot by Robert Ector shows the 33-year-old songstress standing against a white wall while a pink rose is projected onto her body.
"Braveheart" marks Ashanti's fifth studio effort. Initially planned to be released last year, the follow-up to 2008's "The Declaration" will now hit the stores on February 18 via Ashanti's own record label Written Entertainment.
Ashanti's upcoming project will include songs like "The Woman You Love" featuring Busta Rhymes, R. Kelly-assisted "That's What We Do" and "I Got It" with Rick Ross. Meek Mill, French Montana and Keyshia Cole will also make guest appearances in the album.
"It's something for women, just being empowering. This album is something very deep," Ashanti has said of her new LP. "I'm going places that I haven't gone on different albums."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake