Macaulay Culkin's Pizza Underground Releases First Music Video
Macaulay Culkin's band The Pizza Underground has released their first music video. The members of the band which spoofs songs by The Velvet Underground are all featured and surrounded by pizza in the bizarre clip directed by Adrian Arredondo.
Culkin and his bandmates are shown performing a medley of "All the Pizza Parties", "Pizza Gal" and "Take a Bite of the Wild Slice", which are the parodies of "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Femme Fatale" and Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" respectively. The "Home Alone" star is seen playing a kazoo with a slice of pizza strapped to his face.
The Pizza Underground was formed in February 2012 with Culkin in charge of playing percussion and kazoo. Other band members are Matt Colbourn, Phoebe Kreutz, Deenah Vollmer and Austin Kilham.
The group that only sings about pizza recently announced that they'd tour North America. Their scheduled appearances include shows at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says