Macaulay Culkin's Pizza Underground Releases First Music Video
Macaulay Culkin's band The Pizza Underground has released their first music video. The members of the band which spoofs songs by The Velvet Underground are all featured and surrounded by pizza in the bizarre clip directed by Adrian Arredondo.
Culkin and his bandmates are shown performing a medley of "All the Pizza Parties", "Pizza Gal" and "Take a Bite of the Wild Slice", which are the parodies of "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Femme Fatale" and Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" respectively. The "Home Alone" star is seen playing a kazoo with a slice of pizza strapped to his face.
The Pizza Underground was formed in February 2012 with Culkin in charge of playing percussion and kazoo. Other band members are Matt Colbourn, Phoebe Kreutz, Deenah Vollmer and Austin Kilham.
The group that only sings about pizza recently announced that they'd tour North America. Their scheduled appearances include shows at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen