Macaulay Culkin's Pizza Underground Releases First Music Video
Macaulay Culkin's band The Pizza Underground has released their first music video. The members of the band which spoofs songs by The Velvet Underground are all featured and surrounded by pizza in the bizarre clip directed by Adrian Arredondo.
Culkin and his bandmates are shown performing a medley of "All the Pizza Parties", "Pizza Gal" and "Take a Bite of the Wild Slice", which are the parodies of "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Femme Fatale" and Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" respectively. The "Home Alone" star is seen playing a kazoo with a slice of pizza strapped to his face.
The Pizza Underground was formed in February 2012 with Culkin in charge of playing percussion and kazoo. Other band members are Matt Colbourn, Phoebe Kreutz, Deenah Vollmer and Austin Kilham.
The group that only sings about pizza recently announced that they'd tour North America. Their scheduled appearances include shows at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip