Macaulay Culkin's Pizza Underground Releases First Music Video
Macaulay Culkin's band The Pizza Underground has released their first music video. The members of the band which spoofs songs by The Velvet Underground are all featured and surrounded by pizza in the bizarre clip directed by Adrian Arredondo.
Culkin and his bandmates are shown performing a medley of "All the Pizza Parties", "Pizza Gal" and "Take a Bite of the Wild Slice", which are the parodies of "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Femme Fatale" and Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" respectively. The "Home Alone" star is seen playing a kazoo with a slice of pizza strapped to his face.
The Pizza Underground was formed in February 2012 with Culkin in charge of playing percussion and kazoo. Other band members are Matt Colbourn, Phoebe Kreutz, Deenah Vollmer and Austin Kilham.
The group that only sings about pizza recently announced that they'd tour North America. Their scheduled appearances include shows at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip