Macaulay Culkin's Pizza Underground Releases First Music Video
Macaulay Culkin's band The Pizza Underground has released their first music video. The members of the band which spoofs songs by The Velvet Underground are all featured and surrounded by pizza in the bizarre clip directed by Adrian Arredondo.
Culkin and his bandmates are shown performing a medley of "All the Pizza Parties", "Pizza Gal" and "Take a Bite of the Wild Slice", which are the parodies of "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Femme Fatale" and Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" respectively. The "Home Alone" star is seen playing a kazoo with a slice of pizza strapped to his face.
The Pizza Underground was formed in February 2012 with Culkin in charge of playing percussion and kazoo. Other band members are Matt Colbourn, Phoebe Kreutz, Deenah Vollmer and Austin Kilham.
The group that only sings about pizza recently announced that they'd tour North America. Their scheduled appearances include shows at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March.
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!