Shakira: Working With Rihanna Is 'Utopia'
Shakira recently announced that she teamed up with Rihanna for a new single called "Can't Remember to Forget You". Now, the singer who covers the February issue of Glamour talks about the collaboration in an interview with the magazine.
"Working with her was utopia," Shakira praises Rihanna. "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."
Shakira and Rihanna's "Can't Remember to Forget You" is set to arrive on Monday, January 13. The track is the first single from "Hips Don't Lie" singer's upcoming album which is scheduled to be released sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia.
In the same interview, Shakira also discusses about being the only female coach on "The Voice". The 36-year-old diva, who will rejoin coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher in the sixth season of the NBC singing competition, says, "Dealing with boys at work and being the only girl can be challenging."
"I have my insecurities, but I've learned I have to be a good sport. I have to be able to take certain jokes and not take them personally. There are jokes made almost every second of the day. I had to develop a tough hide. You know, the music industry is dominated by guys. I work with men 98 percent of the time-producers, arrangers, musicians, engineers," she explains.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby