Shakira: Working With Rihanna Is 'Utopia'
Shakira recently announced that she teamed up with Rihanna for a new single called "Can't Remember to Forget You". Now, the singer who covers the February issue of Glamour talks about the collaboration in an interview with the magazine.
"Working with her was utopia," Shakira praises Rihanna. "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."
Shakira and Rihanna's "Can't Remember to Forget You" is set to arrive on Monday, January 13. The track is the first single from "Hips Don't Lie" singer's upcoming album which is scheduled to be released sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia.
In the same interview, Shakira also discusses about being the only female coach on "The Voice". The 36-year-old diva, who will rejoin coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher in the sixth season of the NBC singing competition, says, "Dealing with boys at work and being the only girl can be challenging."
"I have my insecurities, but I've learned I have to be a good sport. I have to be able to take certain jokes and not take them personally. There are jokes made almost every second of the day. I had to develop a tough hide. You know, the music industry is dominated by guys. I work with men 98 percent of the time-producers, arrangers, musicians, engineers," she explains.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed