Clipse Working on New Album With The Neptunes, Pusha T Confirms
Pusha T recently posted photos of The Neptunes working in a studio for a new album which fans thought would be the follow-up to the rapper's "My Name Is My Name". However, Karen Civil has reported that the album belongs to Clipse, Pusha T's rap group that he formed with brother No Malice who was formerly known as Malice.
Pusha T has seemingly confirmed that he is working with The Neptunes as a member of Clipse. On Tuesday, January 7, he posted a photo of him and No Malice on his Facebook page. "Clipse Working on new album," he captioned it and attached a link to Karen Civil's article.
Clipse released their last album "Till the Casket Drops" in December 2009. In the past three years, Pusha T worked on his solo projects. He even released his debut solo album "My Name Is My Name" last October.
Early last year, Clipse's other half No Malice told Billboard that he'd reunite with Pusha T for a new album which he said would be called "As God As My Witness". "It's definitely [in] beginning stages, but Pusha and I have some serious things that we're talking about and coming to agreement on," he revealed.
"It's a fitting title because pretty much everything that seems to be coming out has a religious theme... What I want the people to know is that, for me, this is not 'cool' - this is not a trend. This is the working power of Jesus in my life," he added.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl