Clipse Working on New Album With The Neptunes, Pusha T Confirms
Pusha T recently posted photos of The Neptunes working in a studio for a new album which fans thought would be the follow-up to the rapper's "My Name Is My Name". However, Karen Civil has reported that the album belongs to Clipse, Pusha T's rap group that he formed with brother No Malice who was formerly known as Malice.
Pusha T has seemingly confirmed that he is working with The Neptunes as a member of Clipse. On Tuesday, January 7, he posted a photo of him and No Malice on his Facebook page. "Clipse Working on new album," he captioned it and attached a link to Karen Civil's article.
Clipse released their last album "Till the Casket Drops" in December 2009. In the past three years, Pusha T worked on his solo projects. He even released his debut solo album "My Name Is My Name" last October.
Early last year, Clipse's other half No Malice told Billboard that he'd reunite with Pusha T for a new album which he said would be called "As God As My Witness". "It's definitely [in] beginning stages, but Pusha and I have some serious things that we're talking about and coming to agreement on," he revealed.
"It's a fitting title because pretty much everything that seems to be coming out has a religious theme... What I want the people to know is that, for me, this is not 'cool' - this is not a trend. This is the working power of Jesus in my life," he added.
More Pusha T News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic