Courteney Cox Says David Arquette and His Girlfriend Are Expecting Baby Boy
Courteney Cox has revealed the sex of David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty's unborn baby. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Cougar Town" actress told the audience members that her former husband and his girlfriend would be parents to a baby boy.
"They're going to have a baby boy. I hope I'm allowed to say that," Cox said on Tuesday, January 7. "Well, now you've said it," the show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, asking if her daughter Coco was excited to be a big sister. "Yeah, she's really excited. At first she was nervous because, you know, it's a big deal. At first, I was nervous, I was like woo, heavy," she explained.
Cox additionally told the audience that she and Arquette maintained good relationship despite their separation. "Now it's great and we actually all had dinner the other night. The whole family. It's a very unique relationship. All of us like literally, me and Christina and David and Coco. It's great though," she gushed.
Cox and the "Scream" actor tied the knot in 1999. Their divorce proceeding was finalized in May 2013. The 49-year-old actress is reportedly dating Snow Patrol's member Johnny McDaid. Arquette, meanwhile, has been dating McLarty for two years.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?