Courteney Cox Says David Arquette and His Girlfriend Are Expecting Baby Boy
Courteney Cox has revealed the sex of David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty's unborn baby. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Cougar Town" actress told the audience members that her former husband and his girlfriend would be parents to a baby boy.
"They're going to have a baby boy. I hope I'm allowed to say that," Cox said on Tuesday, January 7. "Well, now you've said it," the show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, asking if her daughter Coco was excited to be a big sister. "Yeah, she's really excited. At first she was nervous because, you know, it's a big deal. At first, I was nervous, I was like woo, heavy," she explained.
Cox additionally told the audience that she and Arquette maintained good relationship despite their separation. "Now it's great and we actually all had dinner the other night. The whole family. It's a very unique relationship. All of us like literally, me and Christina and David and Coco. It's great though," she gushed.
Cox and the "Scream" actor tied the knot in 1999. Their divorce proceeding was finalized in May 2013. The 49-year-old actress is reportedly dating Snow Patrol's member Johnny McDaid. Arquette, meanwhile, has been dating McLarty for two years.
More Courteney Cox News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance