Courteney Cox Says David Arquette and His Girlfriend Are Expecting Baby Boy
Courteney Cox has revealed the sex of David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty's unborn baby. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Cougar Town" actress told the audience members that her former husband and his girlfriend would be parents to a baby boy.
"They're going to have a baby boy. I hope I'm allowed to say that," Cox said on Tuesday, January 7. "Well, now you've said it," the show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, asking if her daughter Coco was excited to be a big sister. "Yeah, she's really excited. At first she was nervous because, you know, it's a big deal. At first, I was nervous, I was like woo, heavy," she explained.
Cox additionally told the audience that she and Arquette maintained good relationship despite their separation. "Now it's great and we actually all had dinner the other night. The whole family. It's a very unique relationship. All of us like literally, me and Christina and David and Coco. It's great though," she gushed.
Cox and the "Scream" actor tied the knot in 1999. Their divorce proceeding was finalized in May 2013. The 49-year-old actress is reportedly dating Snow Patrol's member Johnny McDaid. Arquette, meanwhile, has been dating McLarty for two years.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern