Courteney Cox Says David Arquette and His Girlfriend Are Expecting Baby Boy
Courteney Cox has revealed the sex of David Arquette and his girlfriend Christina McLarty's unborn baby. During an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Cougar Town" actress told the audience members that her former husband and his girlfriend would be parents to a baby boy.
"They're going to have a baby boy. I hope I'm allowed to say that," Cox said on Tuesday, January 7. "Well, now you've said it," the show's host Ellen DeGeneres replied, asking if her daughter Coco was excited to be a big sister. "Yeah, she's really excited. At first she was nervous because, you know, it's a big deal. At first, I was nervous, I was like woo, heavy," she explained.
Cox additionally told the audience that she and Arquette maintained good relationship despite their separation. "Now it's great and we actually all had dinner the other night. The whole family. It's a very unique relationship. All of us like literally, me and Christina and David and Coco. It's great though," she gushed.
Cox and the "Scream" actor tied the knot in 1999. Their divorce proceeding was finalized in May 2013. The 49-year-old actress is reportedly dating Snow Patrol's member Johnny McDaid. Arquette, meanwhile, has been dating McLarty for two years.
More Courteney Cox News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand