Charlie Sheen Tells Ashton Kutcher to Quit 'Barfing' on 'Two and a Half Men'
Just when everyone thought Charlie Sheen had moved one following his "Two and a Half Men" firing drama, he's insulting his successor again. The former Charlie Harper depicter recently took to Twitter to reach out to his former co-star Jon Cryer, but it was followed with a not-so-kind word for Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on the sitcom.
"hey Jon!!! u r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who's your lame side-kik? c #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH," he tweeted on Sunday, January 5. The 48-year-old actor seemingly referred to Kutcher's camera add, but the "No Strings Attached" star did commercials for Nikon, not Canon.
Sheen then apologized for insulting Kutcher, writing, "hey relax everyone! read the hash tag! oh and Jon I'm so sorry I insulted your sidekik I meant REALLY lame c #HyLmN" He, however, wasn't really sorry for it as he added, "hey Ashton sorry bro all good. now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? how duz it feel?"
It's not clear what prompted Sheen to slam Kutcher in his recent tweets. Back in November, he hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Chuck Lorre who fired him from "Men". "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3