Charlie Sheen Tells Ashton Kutcher to Quit 'Barfing' on 'Two and a Half Men'
Just when everyone thought Charlie Sheen had moved one following his "Two and a Half Men" firing drama, he's insulting his successor again. The former Charlie Harper depicter recently took to Twitter to reach out to his former co-star Jon Cryer, but it was followed with a not-so-kind word for Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on the sitcom.
"hey Jon!!! u r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who's your lame side-kik? c #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH," he tweeted on Sunday, January 5. The 48-year-old actor seemingly referred to Kutcher's camera add, but the "No Strings Attached" star did commercials for Nikon, not Canon.
Sheen then apologized for insulting Kutcher, writing, "hey relax everyone! read the hash tag! oh and Jon I'm so sorry I insulted your sidekik I meant REALLY lame c #HyLmN" He, however, wasn't really sorry for it as he added, "hey Ashton sorry bro all good. now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? how duz it feel?"
It's not clear what prompted Sheen to slam Kutcher in his recent tweets. Back in November, he hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Chuck Lorre who fired him from "Men". "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'