Charlie Sheen Tells Ashton Kutcher to Quit 'Barfing' on 'Two and a Half Men'
Just when everyone thought Charlie Sheen had moved one following his "Two and a Half Men" firing drama, he's insulting his successor again. The former Charlie Harper depicter recently took to Twitter to reach out to his former co-star Jon Cryer, but it was followed with a not-so-kind word for Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on the sitcom.
"hey Jon!!! u r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who's your lame side-kik? c #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH," he tweeted on Sunday, January 5. The 48-year-old actor seemingly referred to Kutcher's camera add, but the "No Strings Attached" star did commercials for Nikon, not Canon.
Sheen then apologized for insulting Kutcher, writing, "hey relax everyone! read the hash tag! oh and Jon I'm so sorry I insulted your sidekik I meant REALLY lame c #HyLmN" He, however, wasn't really sorry for it as he added, "hey Ashton sorry bro all good. now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? how duz it feel?"
It's not clear what prompted Sheen to slam Kutcher in his recent tweets. Back in November, he hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Chuck Lorre who fired him from "Men". "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months