Charlie Sheen Tells Ashton Kutcher to Quit 'Barfing' on 'Two and a Half Men'
Just when everyone thought Charlie Sheen had moved one following his "Two and a Half Men" firing drama, he's insulting his successor again. The former Charlie Harper depicter recently took to Twitter to reach out to his former co-star Jon Cryer, but it was followed with a not-so-kind word for Ashton Kutcher, who has replaced Sheen on the sitcom.
"hey Jon!!! u r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who's your lame side-kik? c #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH," he tweeted on Sunday, January 5. The 48-year-old actor seemingly referred to Kutcher's camera add, but the "No Strings Attached" star did commercials for Nikon, not Canon.
Sheen then apologized for insulting Kutcher, writing, "hey relax everyone! read the hash tag! oh and Jon I'm so sorry I insulted your sidekik I meant REALLY lame c #HyLmN" He, however, wasn't really sorry for it as he added, "hey Ashton sorry bro all good. now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? how duz it feel?"
It's not clear what prompted Sheen to slam Kutcher in his recent tweets. Back in November, he hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Chuck Lorre who fired him from "Men". "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal