Lucy Hale Releases Music Video for 'You Sound Good to Me'
A few hours after dropping her first country single, Lucy Hale unveiled the official music video for the track. The "Pretty Little Liars" actress keeps it simple in the three-minute clip which was debuted during the winter premiere of the ABC Family television series on Tuesday, January 7.
She's seen riding a car and having a lot of fun with her on-screen love interest and their friends. The 24-year-old singer looks beautiful as she flashes big smiles and sings the beautiful song about the joy of falling in love.
Hale has expressed her excitement about the new video. She wrote on Twitter, "That was an incredible feeling! What'd you guys think of the #YouSoundGoodToMe video ??! Hope y'all enjoyed it!"
"You Sound Good to Me" is the first offering from Hale's debut country album. The Tennessee native has revealed what fans can expect from her forthcoming LP, which is planned to be released in spring.
"I'm going to do a country/pop album, and I couldn't be more excited," she recently told MTV News. "I grew up in Tennessee, so that's always been my heart and soul. It's hard to come across a true country fan in L.A., but it's true that the fans are so loyal, once you're in their circle, you're in for your entire career. It just really speaks to me. Country music has so much soul and is so heartfelt. I think it's a perfect fit for me. I think it will surprise people."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen