Jessica Simpson Shares Photo of Her Slim Body on Twitter
Jessica Simpson shows off her fit post-baby body in a backstage photo. On Tuesday, January 7, the singer-turned-designer shared a photo of her wearing a figure-hugging black dress on Twitter as she was preparing for an appearance on "Good Morning America". In the photo, the mother of two can be seen standing with one hand on her hip. "Good Morning, America! Going live soon! #weightwatchers," she captioned the snap.
Simpson, who became a spokesperson for the company, talked about regaining her weight after welcoming two children and her wedding plan on the ABC talk show. "I had already been on Weight Watchers and I had already lost over 50 pounds, so I wasn't as relaxed in my eating and everything that I was with Maxwell," she said on the show, referring to her second pregnancy with baby Ace. "I was just already in a healthier regimen. I kept walking and staying active and Maxwell started walking."
"I want her to look up to me and be like me," she continued saying. "I don't want to give her any false perception of what is real and what's important. It is important to really know yourself and love yourself."
On the show, Simpson also dished on her plan to get married to her football player fiancee, Eric Johnson (II). "We need to get married," she stated. "We don't have an actual date but we do know that we want it to be this year." Simpson then added, "I already feel like we're like an old married couple already. If he wanted to run, he could have run when I was hormonal and pregnant."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too