Jessica Simpson Shares Photo of Her Slim Body on Twitter
Jessica Simpson shows off her fit post-baby body in a backstage photo. On Tuesday, January 7, the singer-turned-designer shared a photo of her wearing a figure-hugging black dress on Twitter as she was preparing for an appearance on "Good Morning America". In the photo, the mother of two can be seen standing with one hand on her hip. "Good Morning, America! Going live soon! #weightwatchers," she captioned the snap.
Simpson, who became a spokesperson for the company, talked about regaining her weight after welcoming two children and her wedding plan on the ABC talk show. "I had already been on Weight Watchers and I had already lost over 50 pounds, so I wasn't as relaxed in my eating and everything that I was with Maxwell," she said on the show, referring to her second pregnancy with baby Ace. "I was just already in a healthier regimen. I kept walking and staying active and Maxwell started walking."
"I want her to look up to me and be like me," she continued saying. "I don't want to give her any false perception of what is real and what's important. It is important to really know yourself and love yourself."
On the show, Simpson also dished on her plan to get married to her football player fiancee, Eric Johnson (II). "We need to get married," she stated. "We don't have an actual date but we do know that we want it to be this year." Simpson then added, "I already feel like we're like an old married couple already. If he wanted to run, he could have run when I was hormonal and pregnant."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!