Glimpses of Kaley Cuoco's Wedding Shared in Behind-the-Scene Video
A sneak peek into Kaley Cuoco's wedding to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting was shared in a behind the scene video. The "The Big Bang Theory" star's make-up artist and friend Jamie Greenberg posted on YouTube a tutorial makeup for Cuoco's wedding day.
"Two of the best in the whole world!" Cuoco gushed over Greenberg and hairstylist Faye Woods before screaming "I'm getting married!" In the video, the actress also shared that her now-husband only wanted her hair beautiful down as a wedding gift and so she let it loose with curls.
Cuoco then changed to her custom pink Vera Wang wedding gown and said, "I feel unbelievable". She added, "I'm not nervous at all. I've never been less nervous about anything in my entire life." Everybody in the room was screaming for her as she put on her veil and walked towards the wedding venue.
Viewers were then given glimpses of Sweeting entering the room, followed by Cuoco walking down the aisle. Cuoco jumped and said "Yes" as the minister said, "You may kiss the bride".
Cuoco married Sweeting on Wednesday, December 31 at Hummingbird Nest ranch in Santa Susana, California. They got engaged in September after only three months of dating.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle