Glimpses of Kaley Cuoco's Wedding Shared in Behind-the-Scene Video
A sneak peek into Kaley Cuoco's wedding to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting was shared in a behind the scene video. The "The Big Bang Theory" star's make-up artist and friend Jamie Greenberg posted on YouTube a tutorial makeup for Cuoco's wedding day.
"Two of the best in the whole world!" Cuoco gushed over Greenberg and hairstylist Faye Woods before screaming "I'm getting married!" In the video, the actress also shared that her now-husband only wanted her hair beautiful down as a wedding gift and so she let it loose with curls.
Cuoco then changed to her custom pink Vera Wang wedding gown and said, "I feel unbelievable". She added, "I'm not nervous at all. I've never been less nervous about anything in my entire life." Everybody in the room was screaming for her as she put on her veil and walked towards the wedding venue.
Viewers were then given glimpses of Sweeting entering the room, followed by Cuoco walking down the aisle. Cuoco jumped and said "Yes" as the minister said, "You may kiss the bride".
Cuoco married Sweeting on Wednesday, December 31 at Hummingbird Nest ranch in Santa Susana, California. They got engaged in September after only three months of dating.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media