Glimpses of Kaley Cuoco's Wedding Shared in Behind-the-Scene Video
A sneak peek into Kaley Cuoco's wedding to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting was shared in a behind the scene video. The "The Big Bang Theory" star's make-up artist and friend Jamie Greenberg posted on YouTube a tutorial makeup for Cuoco's wedding day.
"Two of the best in the whole world!" Cuoco gushed over Greenberg and hairstylist Faye Woods before screaming "I'm getting married!" In the video, the actress also shared that her now-husband only wanted her hair beautiful down as a wedding gift and so she let it loose with curls.
Cuoco then changed to her custom pink Vera Wang wedding gown and said, "I feel unbelievable". She added, "I'm not nervous at all. I've never been less nervous about anything in my entire life." Everybody in the room was screaming for her as she put on her veil and walked towards the wedding venue.
Viewers were then given glimpses of Sweeting entering the room, followed by Cuoco walking down the aisle. Cuoco jumped and said "Yes" as the minister said, "You may kiss the bride".
Cuoco married Sweeting on Wednesday, December 31 at Hummingbird Nest ranch in Santa Susana, California. They got engaged in September after only three months of dating.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video