Glimpses of Kaley Cuoco's Wedding Shared in Behind-the-Scene Video
A sneak peek into Kaley Cuoco's wedding to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting was shared in a behind the scene video. The "The Big Bang Theory" star's make-up artist and friend Jamie Greenberg posted on YouTube a tutorial makeup for Cuoco's wedding day.
"Two of the best in the whole world!" Cuoco gushed over Greenberg and hairstylist Faye Woods before screaming "I'm getting married!" In the video, the actress also shared that her now-husband only wanted her hair beautiful down as a wedding gift and so she let it loose with curls.
Cuoco then changed to her custom pink Vera Wang wedding gown and said, "I feel unbelievable". She added, "I'm not nervous at all. I've never been less nervous about anything in my entire life." Everybody in the room was screaming for her as she put on her veil and walked towards the wedding venue.
Viewers were then given glimpses of Sweeting entering the room, followed by Cuoco walking down the aisle. Cuoco jumped and said "Yes" as the minister said, "You may kiss the bride".
Cuoco married Sweeting on Wednesday, December 31 at Hummingbird Nest ranch in Santa Susana, California. They got engaged in September after only three months of dating.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease