Lorde Confirmed to Perform at 2014 Grammy Awards
Lorde has been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards. The New Zealand-born songstress, who also took the stage at the Grammy nominations concert in December, is set to hit the stage at the big event in music industry on January 26.
In addition to performing, Lorde is nominated for four awards. She will fight against other musicians in categories Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for her breakthrough single "Royals". Meanwhile, her debut album "Pure Heroine" is up for Best Pop Vocal Album.
In order to perform at Grammys, Lorde was forced to cancel her headlining appearance at Auckland's Laneway music festival which is scheduled to happen on January 27.
The 17-year-old songstress is now joining other Grammy performers like Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink and Daft Punk. The latter will be joined onstage by Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked