Lorde Confirmed to Perform at 2014 Grammy Awards
Lorde has been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards. The New Zealand-born songstress, who also took the stage at the Grammy nominations concert in December, is set to hit the stage at the big event in music industry on January 26.
In addition to performing, Lorde is nominated for four awards. She will fight against other musicians in categories Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for her breakthrough single "Royals". Meanwhile, her debut album "Pure Heroine" is up for Best Pop Vocal Album.
In order to perform at Grammys, Lorde was forced to cancel her headlining appearance at Auckland's Laneway music festival which is scheduled to happen on January 27.
The 17-year-old songstress is now joining other Grammy performers like Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink and Daft Punk. The latter will be joined onstage by Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years