Lorde Confirmed to Perform at 2014 Grammy Awards
Lorde has been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards. The New Zealand-born songstress, who also took the stage at the Grammy nominations concert in December, is set to hit the stage at the big event in music industry on January 26.
In addition to performing, Lorde is nominated for four awards. She will fight against other musicians in categories Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for her breakthrough single "Royals". Meanwhile, her debut album "Pure Heroine" is up for Best Pop Vocal Album.
In order to perform at Grammys, Lorde was forced to cancel her headlining appearance at Auckland's Laneway music festival which is scheduled to happen on January 27.
The 17-year-old songstress is now joining other Grammy performers like Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink and Daft Punk. The latter will be joined onstage by Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role