Lorde Confirmed to Perform at 2014 Grammy Awards
Lorde has been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards. The New Zealand-born songstress, who also took the stage at the Grammy nominations concert in December, is set to hit the stage at the big event in music industry on January 26.
In addition to performing, Lorde is nominated for four awards. She will fight against other musicians in categories Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for her breakthrough single "Royals". Meanwhile, her debut album "Pure Heroine" is up for Best Pop Vocal Album.
In order to perform at Grammys, Lorde was forced to cancel her headlining appearance at Auckland's Laneway music festival which is scheduled to happen on January 27.
The 17-year-old songstress is now joining other Grammy performers like Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink and Daft Punk. The latter will be joined onstage by Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal