Lorde Confirmed to Perform at 2014 Grammy Awards
Lorde has been added to the line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards. The New Zealand-born songstress, who also took the stage at the Grammy nominations concert in December, is set to hit the stage at the big event in music industry on January 26.
In addition to performing, Lorde is nominated for four awards. She will fight against other musicians in categories Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for her breakthrough single "Royals". Meanwhile, her debut album "Pure Heroine" is up for Best Pop Vocal Album.
In order to perform at Grammys, Lorde was forced to cancel her headlining appearance at Auckland's Laneway music festival which is scheduled to happen on January 27.
The 17-year-old songstress is now joining other Grammy performers like Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink and Daft Punk. The latter will be joined onstage by Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters