'Burn Notice' Star Seth Peterson Slapped With Divorce Papers
Seth Peterson has been hit with divorce papers. His wife of 12 years Kylee Cochran-Peterson filed for divorce in L.A., citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of separation. According to the documents obtained by E! News, Peterson's wife who is currently 7-month pregnant with their third child said that the actor "left the marriage" on September 20 to live with a 22-year-old woman.
The expecting mother is seeking full legal and physical custody of their children, saying that the "Burn Notice" actor had a "history of drug use and multiple vehicle accidents." She also asked the court to arrange a supervised visitation schedule for the 43-year-old actor. She asked that the children would not stay overnight with their father and he would not be allowed to drive around with the kids.
Kylee, who quit her job as a photographer in 2004 to be full time mother, said that she wanted spousal support from her estranged husband. She also requested that her name to be restored to Kylee Cochran.
A representative for Seth has not commented on the divorce filing. Seth and Kylee got married in 2001 and have two children, 8-year-old daughter Fenix and 5-year-old son Lennon.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram