'Burn Notice' Star Seth Peterson Slapped With Divorce Papers
Seth Peterson has been hit with divorce papers. His wife of 12 years Kylee Cochran-Peterson filed for divorce in L.A., citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of separation. According to the documents obtained by E! News, Peterson's wife who is currently 7-month pregnant with their third child said that the actor "left the marriage" on September 20 to live with a 22-year-old woman.
The expecting mother is seeking full legal and physical custody of their children, saying that the "Burn Notice" actor had a "history of drug use and multiple vehicle accidents." She also asked the court to arrange a supervised visitation schedule for the 43-year-old actor. She asked that the children would not stay overnight with their father and he would not be allowed to drive around with the kids.
Kylee, who quit her job as a photographer in 2004 to be full time mother, said that she wanted spousal support from her estranged husband. She also requested that her name to be restored to Kylee Cochran.
A representative for Seth has not commented on the divorce filing. Seth and Kylee got married in 2001 and have two children, 8-year-old daughter Fenix and 5-year-old son Lennon.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby