Allan Loeb Tapped to Write Disney's 'Bob: The Musical'
Disney's long-gestating "Bob: The Musical" gets a new writer. Allan Loeb, whose writing credits include "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps", "Just Go with It" and "Rock of Ages", is tapped to pen the screenplay for new film.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the musical comedy has been in the works since 2004. It will center on a thirtysomething guy named Bob who hates musicals and wakes up to find his entire life has become one.
During its long development, it had several writers, composers and directors come and go, including Adam Shankman and "21 Jump Street" duo Phil Lord and Chris Miller. The project will feature music and lyrics by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, the masterminds behind the tunes of Disney's latest breakout "Frozen (2013)".
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler