Lucy Hale Debuts Country Single 'You Sound Good to Me'
"Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has released her debut country single, "You Sound Good to Me". The mid-tempo track is nice and simple with catchy chorus. The 24-year-old star can be heard singing about the joy of falling in love over the sounds of guitar and drum.
"It's like Amen from the back of the choir/ Sweet hum of freedom underneath the tires/ Kick back sittin' by a cracklin' fire/ Strumming them guitar strings/ And like an old song on the radio that you grew up to and everybody knows/ Rushin' of the water when the river rolls/ Windin' wild and free/ Baby you sound good to me," she coos.
"You Sound Good to Me" is the first offering from Hale's upcoming debut album. The video for the track will premiere during "Pretty Little Liars" on Tuesday night, January 7.
Hale, who joined Hollywood Records in 2012, recently told MTV that her first LP would be "pretty straight country." In another interview with Seventeen, Hale said that she'd worked really hard on it.
"My album is something I'm really, really, really proud of," she gushed. "I've intentionally been quiet about it because I want the music to speak for itself. People are either going to love it or hate it. But I think that once they hear it, they'll be like, 'Okay, she loves this and is serious about it.' This is my pride and joy - it's my baby! I worked my butt off on it."
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation