Lucy Hale Debuts Country Single 'You Sound Good to Me'
"Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has released her debut country single, "You Sound Good to Me". The mid-tempo track is nice and simple with catchy chorus. The 24-year-old star can be heard singing about the joy of falling in love over the sounds of guitar and drum.
"It's like Amen from the back of the choir/ Sweet hum of freedom underneath the tires/ Kick back sittin' by a cracklin' fire/ Strumming them guitar strings/ And like an old song on the radio that you grew up to and everybody knows/ Rushin' of the water when the river rolls/ Windin' wild and free/ Baby you sound good to me," she coos.
"You Sound Good to Me" is the first offering from Hale's upcoming debut album. The video for the track will premiere during "Pretty Little Liars" on Tuesday night, January 7.
Hale, who joined Hollywood Records in 2012, recently told MTV that her first LP would be "pretty straight country." In another interview with Seventeen, Hale said that she'd worked really hard on it.
"My album is something I'm really, really, really proud of," she gushed. "I've intentionally been quiet about it because I want the music to speak for itself. People are either going to love it or hate it. But I think that once they hear it, they'll be like, 'Okay, she loves this and is serious about it.' This is my pride and joy - it's my baby! I worked my butt off on it."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs