Tyga and Kanye West Pictured Working in Studio Together
Tyga is apparently cooking up something good with Kanye West. On Monday, January 6, the 24-year-old rapper tweeted a black-and-white photo of him working in a studio with West. "Raww x Yeezus," he captioned the pic.
The photo has now been deleted, presumably because West wants to keep the collaboration a secret. Luckily, Rap-Up has taken a screenshot of the snap. There's still no information about what the two rappers are working on or whom the project belongs to.
Both Tyga and West are planning to release a new album this year. The 24-year-old Cash Money artist is now readying "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty", his fourth studio effort which will include his collaboration with Justin Bieber "Wait for a Minute". Meanwhile, West has hinted that the follow-up to chart-topping album "Yeezus" may arrive this year.
The collaboration between Tyga and West may come as no surprise. The two artists have been spotted hanging out together outside the studio in the past few months. Tyga's girlfriend Blac Chyna is also a good friend with West's fiancee Kim Kardashian. The girls recently made headlines after they posted eye-popping photos of them showing off their derrieres.
More Tyga News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair