Tyga and Kanye West Pictured Working in Studio Together
Tyga is apparently cooking up something good with Kanye West. On Monday, January 6, the 24-year-old rapper tweeted a black-and-white photo of him working in a studio with West. "Raww x Yeezus," he captioned the pic.
The photo has now been deleted, presumably because West wants to keep the collaboration a secret. Luckily, Rap-Up has taken a screenshot of the snap. There's still no information about what the two rappers are working on or whom the project belongs to.
Both Tyga and West are planning to release a new album this year. The 24-year-old Cash Money artist is now readying "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty", his fourth studio effort which will include his collaboration with Justin Bieber "Wait for a Minute". Meanwhile, West has hinted that the follow-up to chart-topping album "Yeezus" may arrive this year.
The collaboration between Tyga and West may come as no surprise. The two artists have been spotted hanging out together outside the studio in the past few months. Tyga's girlfriend Blac Chyna is also a good friend with West's fiancee Kim Kardashian. The girls recently made headlines after they posted eye-popping photos of them showing off their derrieres.
More Tyga News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris