Tyga and Kanye West Pictured Working in Studio Together
Tyga is apparently cooking up something good with Kanye West. On Monday, January 6, the 24-year-old rapper tweeted a black-and-white photo of him working in a studio with West. "Raww x Yeezus," he captioned the pic.
The photo has now been deleted, presumably because West wants to keep the collaboration a secret. Luckily, Rap-Up has taken a screenshot of the snap. There's still no information about what the two rappers are working on or whom the project belongs to.
Both Tyga and West are planning to release a new album this year. The 24-year-old Cash Money artist is now readying "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty", his fourth studio effort which will include his collaboration with Justin Bieber "Wait for a Minute". Meanwhile, West has hinted that the follow-up to chart-topping album "Yeezus" may arrive this year.
The collaboration between Tyga and West may come as no surprise. The two artists have been spotted hanging out together outside the studio in the past few months. Tyga's girlfriend Blac Chyna is also a good friend with West's fiancee Kim Kardashian. The girls recently made headlines after they posted eye-popping photos of them showing off their derrieres.
More Tyga News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences