Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Reportedly Leading Separate Lives
Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott are said leading separate lives. According to a report on E! News, McDermott is rarely seen in the couple's new house and has not been there for a few days since he was reported having a one-night stand with a woman named Emily Goodhand.
"They recently moved to a new house together, but since the cheating scandal, Dean hasn't been seen at the house very much. Right now he hasn't been there in several days," the source claims. The source adds that although Spelling is having a hard time, she tries to act normally around her four children. "She's acting as normal as she can and sticking to the same consistent routine. She definitely doesn't want her kids to be affected by what's going on," the source explains.
"Tori is wearing her wedding ring but it looks like things are very strained. She has had her friend Mehran [Farhat] staying with her and is leaning on him for support. She's trying to keep things together for her kids and is putting on a happy face," the source continues saying.
In a January 6 issue of Us Magazine, Goodhand claimed that she and McDermott had sex in a hotel room in Canada. "Tori went nuts and has been saying she may leave him," a source explains in the magazine's latest edition, adding that Spelling was "devastated" after learning the report.
The former "90210" star was last seen outside Maggiano's Italian Restaurant in Los Angeles on January 4 without McDermott. At that time, she was joined by her children, Farhat and a nanny.
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her