Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Reportedly Leading Separate Lives
Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott are said leading separate lives. According to a report on E! News, McDermott is rarely seen in the couple's new house and has not been there for a few days since he was reported having a one-night stand with a woman named Emily Goodhand.
"They recently moved to a new house together, but since the cheating scandal, Dean hasn't been seen at the house very much. Right now he hasn't been there in several days," the source claims. The source adds that although Spelling is having a hard time, she tries to act normally around her four children. "She's acting as normal as she can and sticking to the same consistent routine. She definitely doesn't want her kids to be affected by what's going on," the source explains.
"Tori is wearing her wedding ring but it looks like things are very strained. She has had her friend Mehran [Farhat] staying with her and is leaning on him for support. She's trying to keep things together for her kids and is putting on a happy face," the source continues saying.
In a January 6 issue of Us Magazine, Goodhand claimed that she and McDermott had sex in a hotel room in Canada. "Tori went nuts and has been saying she may leave him," a source explains in the magazine's latest edition, adding that Spelling was "devastated" after learning the report.
The former "90210" star was last seen outside Maggiano's Italian Restaurant in Los Angeles on January 4 without McDermott. At that time, she was joined by her children, Farhat and a nanny.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off