Video: Jay-Z Invites 12-Year-Old Fan to Rap Onstage During Greensboro Concert
Jay-Z made a boy's dream come true when he brought his "Magna Carter" tour to Greensboro, North Carolina over the weekend. The rapper invited a 12-year-old boy to come on the stage and let him rap his verses in front of the crowd that packed the stadium.
The lucky kid named Justin got the opportunity after Jay-Z spotted him in the crowd holding up a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" Jay-Z then asked Justin to join him and handed him the mic. The boy was visibly nervous before he rapped "Clique".
In the middle of the a capella performance, Jay-Z told Justin to skip "the drug dealing part" of the song. "Go back to the numbers," he said. Beyonce Knowles' husband was all smiles as he stood next to the boy.
After finishing his performance and getting a big hug from Jay-Z, Justin asked if he could meet him backstage. The "Holy Grail" hitmaker laughed but he said yes. "Make some noise for Justin one time," he told the crowd after his young admirer left the stage.
More Jay-Z News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage