Video: Jay-Z Invites 12-Year-Old Fan to Rap Onstage During Greensboro Concert
Jay-Z made a boy's dream come true when he brought his "Magna Carter" tour to Greensboro, North Carolina over the weekend. The rapper invited a 12-year-old boy to come on the stage and let him rap his verses in front of the crowd that packed the stadium.
The lucky kid named Justin got the opportunity after Jay-Z spotted him in the crowd holding up a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" Jay-Z then asked Justin to join him and handed him the mic. The boy was visibly nervous before he rapped "Clique".
In the middle of the a capella performance, Jay-Z told Justin to skip "the drug dealing part" of the song. "Go back to the numbers," he said. Beyonce Knowles' husband was all smiles as he stood next to the boy.
After finishing his performance and getting a big hug from Jay-Z, Justin asked if he could meet him backstage. The "Holy Grail" hitmaker laughed but he said yes. "Make some noise for Justin one time," he told the crowd after his young admirer left the stage.
More Jay-Z News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy