Video: Jay-Z Invites 12-Year-Old Fan to Rap Onstage During Greensboro Concert
Jay-Z made a boy's dream come true when he brought his "Magna Carter" tour to Greensboro, North Carolina over the weekend. The rapper invited a 12-year-old boy to come on the stage and let him rap his verses in front of the crowd that packed the stadium.
The lucky kid named Justin got the opportunity after Jay-Z spotted him in the crowd holding up a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" Jay-Z then asked Justin to join him and handed him the mic. The boy was visibly nervous before he rapped "Clique".
In the middle of the a capella performance, Jay-Z told Justin to skip "the drug dealing part" of the song. "Go back to the numbers," he said. Beyonce Knowles' husband was all smiles as he stood next to the boy.
After finishing his performance and getting a big hug from Jay-Z, Justin asked if he could meet him backstage. The "Holy Grail" hitmaker laughed but he said yes. "Make some noise for Justin one time," he told the crowd after his young admirer left the stage.
More Jay-Z News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes