Video: Jay-Z Invites 12-Year-Old Fan to Rap Onstage During Greensboro Concert
Jay-Z made a boy's dream come true when he brought his "Magna Carter" tour to Greensboro, North Carolina over the weekend. The rapper invited a 12-year-old boy to come on the stage and let him rap his verses in front of the crowd that packed the stadium.
The lucky kid named Justin got the opportunity after Jay-Z spotted him in the crowd holding up a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" Jay-Z then asked Justin to join him and handed him the mic. The boy was visibly nervous before he rapped "Clique".
In the middle of the a capella performance, Jay-Z told Justin to skip "the drug dealing part" of the song. "Go back to the numbers," he said. Beyonce Knowles' husband was all smiles as he stood next to the boy.
After finishing his performance and getting a big hug from Jay-Z, Justin asked if he could meet him backstage. The "Holy Grail" hitmaker laughed but he said yes. "Make some noise for Justin one time," he told the crowd after his young admirer left the stage.
More Jay-Z News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked