Video: Jay-Z Invites 12-Year-Old Fan to Rap Onstage During Greensboro Concert
Jay-Z made a boy's dream come true when he brought his "Magna Carter" tour to Greensboro, North Carolina over the weekend. The rapper invited a 12-year-old boy to come on the stage and let him rap his verses in front of the crowd that packed the stadium.
The lucky kid named Justin got the opportunity after Jay-Z spotted him in the crowd holding up a sign that read, "Can I rap for you?" Jay-Z then asked Justin to join him and handed him the mic. The boy was visibly nervous before he rapped "Clique".
In the middle of the a capella performance, Jay-Z told Justin to skip "the drug dealing part" of the song. "Go back to the numbers," he said. Beyonce Knowles' husband was all smiles as he stood next to the boy.
After finishing his performance and getting a big hug from Jay-Z, Justin asked if he could meet him backstage. The "Holy Grail" hitmaker laughed but he said yes. "Make some noise for Justin one time," he told the crowd after his young admirer left the stage.
More Jay-Z News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'